Chapter #1 Ruby

Ruby's POV:

"I'm going to from dust till Dawn to get some more dust for the crescent Rose." I yelled grabbing my satchel and situating it underneath my cloak. Before swiftly situating my weapon on the back of my magnetized belt. "Stay safe, and look out for Felix he broke out of jail. " My uncle yelled from his chair before turning back to work on his game. "Will do I'll tell Mama Raven that as well. She told me that she's on her way to meet up with me so if she comes by and I'm not back just tell her to trace my aura or I'll tell her myself okay bye."I tell him as I fix up the laces on my combat boots. And I grabbed my keys to the house and left. You see my family owns this entire Island as well as well every house but we don't really have to make people pay rent, we just want people to be accepted here so it's kind of just like a village. We are all working together to help each other. My half sister is going to begin which is prestigious academy, I know one of the teachers going to Good witch she's strict but nice I kind of just know her from working with winter oh yeah winter is a military specialist and also a Schnee. I have a big secret in the basement of my house, well you see I made a basement so that I could make a portal see my sister and my twin both somehow managed to get into different dimensions so I need a way to track them down and make a portal to that dimension and back to the house so that I can help them I've been able to track her Aura but it's hard work maybe with Ms good witch's help I could get more help. That would be nice I haven't gotten a full night's sleep since Marcy went missing oh my kidding Marcy, Anne and Sasha all went missing together. I know that they're safe all of them Luz, Anne, Marcy and Sasha. I know they're all safe and I just want to get them home sooner rather than later I've already made a portal between remnant and Earth the world that Marcy and Sasha are from. It gives me a signal letting me know that they're safe there or a beams through them without them even having it unlocked, more like Anne's Aura is beaming through Sasha and Marcy letting the both of us know that they're okay. I should probably use my motorcycle it'll be quicker or should I use my hoverboard haven't used that in a while you know what screw that I'm using my hoverboard. I finished my thoughts to myself as I continued on my way down the hill towards the port with all of the airships down the hill.

Time script still Ruby's POV:

Okay so, I got arrested.... It's not what you think I was witness to a robbery so I stopped the robbery. But apparently what I did was incredibly reckless and could have put others in harm's Way even though it was late at night and no one else was there except for the criminals but that's fine. Wait a minute that's been just offer me a place in beacon like the most prestigious academy there is!?!? Oh wait I should respond,"yeah let me just tell my family." I wanted to his question. "Okay then see you tomorrow." Professor Ozpin said to me whelst Miss goodwitch Glenda. As if she was plotting his murder. " Ms goodwhich is it all right if I talk to you on beacon property it would be better if I stayed there since I needed tour." I asked to Ms Goodwitch trying to prevent her from killing the headmaster it wouldn't be good. "Okay Miss Rose. " Ms good witch said to me and the same monotone tone of that winter uses when people annoy her or people talk to her when she doesn't want to talk to them. After about 15 minutes of walking we are in the garden on beacon's property underneath one of the biggest cherry blossom trees. " Why did you want to talk?" miss goodwitch asked me. "Umm, Well I needed a tour of the school campus because I I didn't get a tour cuz I'm not last year at signal or I don't even go to a combat school I was merely trained by huntsman whilst they were on missions or something like that I was trained by winter schnee from the atlas military I was able to fight and beat general ironwood on a one-on-one last year. I lived in Mistral for several years and I was trying to buy The Braun tribe for being strong and strong-minded. I know they are thieves and tend to be bitter but they raised me so if you're worried about my fighting style you shouldn't I was trained by John Rose before his illness took him out. I'm currently being taken care of by his protege and well his protege is well my godfather is his protege or was." I said after a few moments of gathering what words I was going to say. "That was brethren responsible of you to request help. Is there any other reason why you wanted to talk to me?" Ms. Goodwitch asked. "Actually there is something, my siblings they went missing their semblances took them to another world and or dimension and I was able to create a transmitter where I can track them but," I paused for a bit to gather both my breath and my will to say these things. "I need your help or it's one that has a semblance similar to yours. I was able to track their auras down but I'm having a harder time actually building something to get to them. They're safe I know it but I would feel better if they actually had a way to get home and they weren't just trapped in a different world all by themselves. You know me just being a protective older sibling." I said to miss Goodwitch before getting an shocked expression, "umm,Ms. Goodwitch?" I asked timidly. "Yes Miss Rose?" She asked. "Umm, can you please call me Ruby?" I asked "sure, Ruby." She said. "Thank you, but also, do you have any spare dust. I kind of went into the shop to get some more dust but it was broken into before I could do it." I asked her. "Of course I can get you some. Do you have your gear and some night clothes?" She asked. "My gear is already on me and my semblance can teleport my clothes to me, it's a pretty amazing semblance I guess. Oh I should tell my mom, my uncle's and my other family members that I'm going to speak in now. Also do you know what student under the name of Yang Xiao long. Cuz she's my half-sister same mom different dads?" I tell her as well as asking her the question about my sister. "Yes, I do know Yang Xiao long." She responded to my question. I told my family they took it well, Marcy told me not to stay up late all night focusing on upgrading my gear. I swear I only did it once. Mama told me that she's going to drop by tomorrow night to give me something.

Time skip to when the first years arrived 3rd point of view:

Ruby is asleep waiting for the first years to arrive, so that she can greet his friends. Having already met team coffee so now Ruby has friends in a second year hearing someone throwing up they wake up to see a blonde boy crouching over the trash can at the foot of the bench. Tapping on his shoulder and giving him some medicine for his ill stomach they walk away. They bump into a white haired heiress bumping into some of her luggage causing it to fall over. And a swift motion Ruby quickly the white haired girl for she fell. "Are you all right ma'am, wait are you weiss?" Ruby asked

Ruby's POV:

"How do you know my name?" Weiss angrily yelled. "My name is Ruby and I trained with your sister."responded to the angry girl"we should pick up your stuff before it either rolls away or is stolen." I calmly tell the girl and attempts to calm her down after a few minutes she's calm and after a little while longer all for stuff is picked up. I turn towards the area where everyone will be meeting then hearing velvets yell of pain. Running over to where I heard it I see a teen boy with brown hair pulling on velvet ears.  "YOU BROWN HAIRED BOY, WHAT'S YOUR NAME?" I yelled in his direction and attempts to hide my anger. He responded with saying his name is Cardin Winchester."OI ASSHOLE GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF HER!!"I yelled at him completely allowing my anger to show. He yelled at me or else what you look incredibly weak I doubt you can even pick a fight with anyone not even a fly. This moment I allow my aura to go into my eyes as I glare coldly at him allowing my eyes to Glow. He runs appearing like he had just peed himself. I walk away and feel tap on my shoulder and then a very familiar voice says "You did a good job for standing up for her." I turn my head to see a very familiar face. "Blake, I missed you so much." I started pulling her into a hug with her having a shocked expression apparently she didn't realize that I did recognize her. The blonde kid from earlier walked up to me and said "hi my name is June thanks for the medicine earlier." "Nice to meet you June my name is Ruby and this is blake." I say to him. "Here follow me I'll take us to the hall."

Time skip to that night and after Raven gave Ruby whatever she's talking about. It will be a surprise :)

"Hey Kitty, is all right if I sleep next to you?" I asked Blake as I received a nod from Blake whom has her face buried on a book. Other than sit next to her after around 30 minutes she's passed out with her head on my shoulder my blowout candle that she had lit to read her book, put her bookmark on the place where it belongs. And situate her on my lap and cover the both of us with my cloak..

Finally man I did 1,799 words that's a lot of words. See you later guys.