chapter 1 max death

Hello I am max and I am what I would say a ghost. Well my meaning of an ghost is someone who is dead but is still living on earth. I can be seen by few humans animals and other dead things. For example zombie vampire or other ghost. But let's get to the story of how I died.

     The day is  January 6 1991. I was waking home from an long day at work. I remember that I was a few blocks away from home I was happy to see my wife and kids. But I don't remember getting home. I remember walking across the street near an rive. I remember hearing an loud crash and everything went black but something was not right. It was cold and wet but I could breath at least I thought I could. I think I was in the river but I still don't know but I do know it was slow and painful. First my feet went num but it hurt a lot when they went num. Next my legs and hands went num. After what seemed like an hour ever.ything was num it was scary because I could not see or fell anything it didn't help that everything was quite. It was like that for a while. I don't know how long I think it was an few days or months. But I passed out for an long time as well. I woke up in the clouds it was warm and not to hot but an comforting warm. It was nice and relaxing. But that would soon come to a end as I seen what I think are door really large doors. I was interested in them so I went over and knocked on them. After that it went black and I was at an funeral... it was my funeral. I watched as my wife and kids went up to my body and said there goodbyes. Tears fell down my little girl's face. I tried to wipe them away and hug her but I fell right trew her.