Hat and Coat (ONESHOT)

"Ame!~ Let me grab that for you chump!" Gura gently took off Amelia's coat off of her before taking the hat on her head, tiptoeing slightly to place a gentle kiss on the blonde's forehead.
"Chu~ now come on dork, I grabbed a new recipe from your mums diary."

Amelia's eyes shined, "Really??? Oh fuck yes I'm starving."

Gura giggled and placed Amelia's Hat and Coat onto the rack and followed behind the detective who walked quickly towards the kitchen.

~

"Ame! Welcome back home dork~"

Gura kissed the detective's cheek and gently took off her Hat and Coat.

Amelia smiles and kisses Gura on the nose. "I'm home love, whats for dinner?"

"Mmm.. I'm pretty sure it was curry or something?" Gura tilted her head to the side, placing a fingee onto her chin as she tried to remember.

Amelia smiles still, nodding. "Alright then! Lets go eat shall we?"

"Hell yeah!" The two then walked towards the kitchen after Gura placed Amelia's items on the rack.

~

"I'm home!" Gura hurriedly ran over, her eyes shining brightly like the stars. "Ame! Ame! Theres this cute dog on the couch!"

"Oh? I see Bubba has been watching over you." Amelia pet her beloved shark who took her Hat and Coat off and placed it onto the rack.

"I got us dinner from KFP so lets eat alright?"

"Yeshmam!" Gura saluted and Amelia giggled, kissing Gura on the cheek before accompanying her to the kitchen.

~

"..."

"I'm home.."

A small dog barked and ran over to the blonde. She smiles, taking off her Hat and Coat and placing it onto the rack before squatting down and petting her dog.

"W-who's there?"

"It's just me Gura!"

"Oh! Sunflower! Wait no.. it was..... Sundrop? America?"

Amelia smiled bitterly, walking gently towards the shark and hugged her.

"Nono don't give me any help! I'll remember... it was..."

"It's Amelia, Gura.."

"Right! It was Amelia! I told you I'd get it!" Gura looked up at the blonde and grinned.

Amelia smiled back at her and sighed, pecking the shark on the forehead before leading her to the kitchen.

"Lets go eat now Sharkie"

~

"Ame!~ Let me grab that for you chump!" Gura gently took off Amelia's coat off of her before taking the hat on her head, tiptoeing slightly to place a gentle kiss on the blonde's forehead.
"Chu~ now come on dork, I grabbed a new recipe from your mums diary."

Amelia's eyes shined, "Really??? Oh fuck yes I'm starving."

Gura giggled and placed Amelia's Hat and Coat onto the rack and followed behind the detective who walked quickly towards the kitchen.

"Oh, Amelia, welcome back." Calli peeked into the dark room to hear mix tapes being put in, spat out by the DVD before being gently pushed in by the blonde once again.

The pink haired Reaper stared in pain and pity. It had been so long since the Blonde's lover had been in a coma and since then, her friends have been taking turns in taking care of the detective.

"Watson, the gang's here, lets go eat."

Calli could see a faint shuffle from the messy blonde hair's head.

She sighs and gently closed the door.

A hand rested ontop of a Hat and Coat.