Day 1

"No, I can't do it!" a young voice in his head said, reverberating in the white and empty room.

"Oh, come on, I'm sure it won't be that hard." said slightly older voice, attempting to comfort the first voice.

He sighed, sitting up from the small padded area, "Could you please shut up already?" He said, annoyed.

"Nope." the two other voices said in unison.

The boy sitting on the small bed-like area collapsed backwards, looking up at the ceiling again. Though he was tempted to throw them a comeback, he decided against it. Raising his left hand to his ear, he shut off the the small ear bud. Sighing once again, he stood up from the padded floor, and went to the door, which quickly slid open a bit loudly.

Upon exiting his bedroom, a colleague shouted, "Talakren! You really should fix that damned door!" at him. This made him smirk wickedly with amusement. He wasn't entirely sure why, but peoples tendency to be annoyed by such a silly and simple thing always made the early day less groggy.

"Yeah, sure... um..." Talakren said, trying with all of his might to hide his increasing satisfaction.

"Seriously? You still haven't gotten my name? Well, lemme introduce myself; I'm Falen. If I'm not mistaken, you are indeed the one in which calls himself Talakren!" Falen said in a slightly sarcastic and annoyed way.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." Talakren slightly drawled. "Actually, come to think of it, have you seen any of my furniture? I swear, that stuff has the odd tendency to vanish."

Falen sighed. Though he wasn't all that polite, people generally didn't fancy him as being particularly rude either. Nevertheless, he couldn't bring it to himself to admit that the dormitory's guard and his friends took it for their own devices. Truthfully, he felt sorry for him, but he still couldn't find the strength, or perhaps even kindness, to tell Talakren.