ch2

Sorry i havent been doing good my boyfriend broke up with me over the phone and say we can still be friends. He broke up with me because he claim im mot mature enough and when i do be mature we can go back to dating like wtf!!! And my birthday is in 2 months!!! Sorry i need to rant and pour my heart out. My heart hurts so bad like every single time i date someone they hurt me in the end... i feel so beoken and hollow...

Anyways to the story

Bakubean p.o.v:

So It all started with my mom abusing me mentally and physically.

She tells me to put makeup on the bruises so nobody suspect a thing.

If someone finds out she threatens to kill me. So I do as she says so I don't be killed.

Izuku found out in middle school that I was abused.

He said if I don't tell the teachers that I'm being abused or he will tell them.
I bullied Izuku verbally not to tell the teachers that I'm being abused.

But my mom found out by the teacher calling my mom to tell her that I was bullying Izu. So she came off of work to pick me up.

When she pick me up from school she looked so pissed.she told the principal that she will give me a proper punishment so I don't do that again..

Bakuguo:(I'm so flicking dead!!)

Tbc....