To everyone.

Hi, this is not a story or anything like that, This is a tribute to Technoblade, as it says in the cover, I've got some things to say.

Also wattpad was being weird and not working, it wouldn't let me upload a cover, I don't know what's going on but this is all we have to work with.

Please feel free to comment as this news is very hard for everyone.

If you don't believe me just go check Technoblade's YouTube channel, there's a video titled.       "so long nerds"  please go watch it if you haven't already.

I know I'm a bit late but I have some stuff to say.

Technoblade was a great YouTuber, but in my perspective he was the best. He was born in 1999 and died in 2022, he was loved so much, by his family, by his friends, by his fans, he was an amazing person, he had amazing perspective, he was a genius and he used his humour to make people laugh. Even in hardest times, he was extremely positive, he always cared for his fans and he tried to make sure that we didn't worry,  (we still worried). In the hardest times, he fought for what was right, no matter what. He tried to fight impossible odds and he never ever gave up, and we never gave up on him.

In his video he said:  "if I had another hundred lives i think I would choose to be Technoblade again every single time, as those were the happiest years of my life." And as fans I think we all agree with that.

In the Dream SMP, Techno made a will. At the time, this was just for lore, but now we believe it's a real will. In the will, on page 5 it said this:  "tell the rest of the SMP that having abolished all governments of men, I have ascended to take on the kingdom of God." Techno wrote this, and I'm pretty sure that he's already doing that, and come on people, we know who's going to win. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!

It's very inspiring that Technoblade didn't give up, so neither will we! Fuck cancer.                     FUCK CANCER!!! You can go donate at Sarcoma Foundation, but if you want to donate to other cancer foundations that's okay. ALSO, Techno released merch, so if you want to go buy some of that you should, it would help his family out.

We should be forever grateful for all the things he did for us, how he helped us through rough times, he was there when we needed support, when we needed comfort, when we needed happiness, when we needed laughter, when we needed angst, when we needed bloodshed, and when we needed inspiration. I could go on forever about all the things Technoblade did for us but I think it would take me eternity.

Please keep Technoblade's wishes and keep his families privacy and not use his real name. 

And please remember him, we'll all be making references and jokes in his honour. Remember him as a legend because that's what he is: do not forget the Blade. As the saying goes, "Technoblade never dies." That's true because he will live on as a legend and an inspiration to all of us. He will live on in our hearts and in out memories.

I know this is a devastating thing but stay strong,  Techno wouldn't want us moping around, so go hug the ones you love, love more people, and live good lives.

And spread the legend of him, the Blood God, the Emperor of Ice, the Destroyer of worlds,         the best Minecraft player ever (in my opinion), and one of the greatest YouTubers and inspirations ever. Thank you for reading and thank you Technoblade for all of the amazing things you did. You will not be forgotten. Rest In Peace Blood God.