Part 14

After the event of yesterday everyone went back to Nancy's house, you went back to your own house because well it's just next door.

In the morning, you made your way to the Wheeler's. You knocked on the door and Karen answered.

"Y/n, how lovely it is to see you." Karen said once she opened the door.

"Hi."

"What brings you here?"

"Nancy and her friends."

"What did they do?"

"Oh nothing. I'm just helping them with something."

"Well okay then. They're in the basement. Tell me if they do anything stupid."

"Got it."

Karen let you in the house and you made your way to her basement.

You walked down the basement stairs and Nancy was talking to someone on the walkie talkie, the others were fast asleep.

"Um, I'm gonna need a food delivery, like, really soon, unless you want me going out into the world." You heard from the walkie talkie.

"No. No, no, no. Don't do that. Just stay where you are, and we'll be there as soon as we can." Nancy replied.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Listen, um... can you pick me up a six-pack? I know, it's stupid as shit, drinking right now, but a cold beer would really calm my jangled nerves."

While Nancy was talking you noticed that Max wasnt here.

"Hey, I'm gonna have to call you back." Nancy said after she notices that Max was gone.

"No, don't you da--"

"Where's Max?" You spoke up.

"When did you get here?" Nancy said after nearly being scared to death.

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you. I got here when you started to talk the person on the walkie talkie.

"It was Eddie."

"Okay."

Nancy went to Dustin.

"Dustin!" She tried to wake him up.

"Hm." He replied.

"Wake up."

"What?" Dustin leaned his head back and accidentally hit it on the tv.

"Aren't you supposed to be on Max watch?"

"Yep. Yep, yep, yep. Sorry."

"Then where is she?"

"She's right there." Dustin looked at where Max is supposed to be. "A second ago. I swear, I just dozed off for..." Dustin checked his watch. "An hour."

Nancy and Dustin started to walk upstairs and you followed. The three of you entered the kitchen and saw Max on sat by the table.

"Morning, guys. Everything okay?" Karen spoke.

"Yeah. Yeah, everything's okay." Nancy said in relief.

"I think it's so sweet that you guys are sticking together like this."

"Could try sticking together at a different house for a change. Maybe Y/n's." Ted spoke.

"You know you're welcome anytime." Karen said to Dustin.

"Totally. You're like family. May I?" Dustin said after noticing the pancakes on a plate next to Ted.

"Absolutely."