Chapter 10: The Beginning of a New Era

Feizao would lead Nightcrawler to a gootraxian hidden base equipped with a ton of powerful weapons.
"Listen, if you wanna kill the humans and the traitorous goos out there, best to be prepared." Feizao would say.
"When the hell did you get all these weapons..." Nightcrawler would ask.
Suddenly, Feizao would be teleporting to grab the stuff he would need.
"I got it off the supplies from a secret part of the facility. Not one person breached it before so... yeah." Feizao would answer.
"Can you help Lemon Shork tho? He needs another artificial arm." Nightcrawler would ask.
"Hmmm ok, find her then bring her to me." Feizao would offer him.
Nightcrawler would search for Kaiju and Lemon Shork to return them to Feizao. He would roam around the trashed facility, with no idea on what to do. Then Nightcrawler, after 5 minutes of roaming around, finally finds them.
"Hey, Feizao's offering you a new arm. C'mon!" Nightcrawler would try to encourage Lemon Shork.
Lemon Shork would agree and Kaiju would stay as a lookout for both of them.
"Hey Feizao! I got ur customer." Nightcrawler would say.
"Nice! Lemme get the artificial arm real quick." Feizao would say before grabbing the arm.
"So Fei-" Kaiju would cut his sentence after he sees Lemon Shork's arm already implemented. "Oh..." He'd say.
"Ok, what is this ability that you have? Tell me please!" Nightcrawler would beg.
"I suppose I'll say it. My new ability is really overpowered. I can stop time for 10 seconds. Within those 10 seconds. Everyone cannot move except me. That's how I blow everyone with one punch." Feizao would say.
"WHA- STOPPING TIME ITSELF? YOU CAN DEFEAT AN ENTIRE HORDE OF HUMANS-" Nightcrawler would be shocked.
"It's only for 10 seconds dumbass." Feizao said.
Lemon Shork would try to process what Feizao just said as she never heard someone "stop time itself". Nightcrawler finally had the answer, and Kaiju was shocked.