Intro: (Y/n)'s Past

Key
Your First Name: (y/n)
Last Name: (l/n)
Favorite Color: (f/c)
2nd Fav. Color: (2/f/c)
Birthstone color/ Favorite jewel: (J)
Hair Color: (h/c)
Hair Length: (h/l)
Knife handle color: (K/c)
Blood color/type: (B/c/t)
Fav. Flavor: (f/f)
Shirt Design: (S/D)

At The Beginning...
You were a shy girl. Always in the corner of the playground. As the youngest of the family, 5 years old, you tried your best to stay out of people's way.

What they didn't know, was that you were talking with your "friends."

As a child, you constantly went to the psychiatrist due to your violent anger issues. You were never stable. You randomly cried, yelled at your toys, talked to yourself, and hurt others in ways unimaginable for a girl your age.

No one found out you were hurting other people, as you only sent 'gifts' (read: set traps for) to other children.

At the age of 7 your parents died. you blamed on yourself. If only you didn't scream. If you didn't blackout and lose yourself to the darkness.

IF ONLY YOU DIDNT END THEIR LIVES YOURSELF

All you had left was your older sister, Yemi (Me~). All your other relatives were in different states, and you didn't want to leave your parent's graves behind. Yemi understood what happened, and comforted you. She said she would never leave your side, that she would always be there for you when needed. She covered up your crime, making it appear as an accident. She would rarely let you leave the house, but when she did, she took you to your favorite pizzeria.

FREDDY FAZBEAR'S PIZZERIA

You only had around 5-10 friends. All of which were also a little mental.
Jeffery, Benjamin, Toby, Matt, Frank, Felix, Karkat and his brother Kankri, Sally, Jane, and others. They excepted you as you were. They loved you like a sibling. Heck, they even lived with you!

You went to a special school. A school made for the children with 'special' talents. Your sister attended this school along side you. You still learned the basics, math, science, art, reading, etc. But you also learned other things like knife throwing, torture tactics, martial arts, mechanics, hacking, chemistry, and other things.
At this school, you felt safe. Like you would be stronger when you grew into the girl of your dreams. You met a strange boy as well, with darkly tanned skin accompanied with dark purple hair and silverish-blue eyes that appeared pure white in the shadows. He interested you, was all you thought.

At 16, your sister thought it was a good idea to teach you things from the advanced classes she took. You were excited to say the least, that was, until you got around to learning how to skin a victim alive, leaving them to rot in a pool of their own putrid, iron stenched, blood. That just left you a little creeped out, but you enjoyed it a little as well.

Years went by as you graduated from the enlightened school. You took after your sister and helped her work at her sweet shop, selling sweets filled with a tasteless stimulator to enhance the pleasure stimulated from the treats. It helped to raise the shop's population in the small village.

You decide that you would work 2 jobs, one with your sister and friends, and one at night. It would be difficult, but you felt you could handle it. So everyday, during your break, you would look through the daily news paper to find a night job.

That was when you found a familiar bear, bunny, chicken, and fox picture next to an add that said
'Freddy's Pizzeria, the place were smiles are always present on both children and parents alike! Night guard needed! For more information, please call the following number and ask for appliance. See you then!~
1-800-FAZ-BEAR'
You called, excited to work at your favorite pizza place, and applied for the job. You were surprised when you immediately received the job, but also relieved that you had been told you started next week.

Well, this would be an interesting story indeed...

Me:Whelp, I am now officially exhausted as fuck.
PG: Really? Well no wonder, you've been typing since 1 in the freaking morning!!!!!
Me: Phillip, calm yo a$$ down would ya? I hurt because of my-
PG: Silence! I'll kill you! *Blushes like mad*
Me:Lolz
Well, give me any comments if you feel like I should continue this. Also, give me ideas for how you want your personality to be.

Badass

Shy

Cheeky

Oblivious

All of the above

Or Others.

My name is Alice/Yemi, I'll see you later recruits!