❤ The First Date ❤

Sanemi POV:  I woke up 10:30 am, I got up and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I finished getting ready then I remember that I had a date with this guy from Tinder. I looked at his profile again, his name is Giyuu hes 23 and he has black hair. he seems really cool so that's why I swiped right. I went into the Kitchen and greeted my little brother Genya while making me some Waffles, Genya had told me the head his boyfriend gave him last night. Which is gross but I have to listen since I'm his older brother. I started to get ready around 6:30 because the date was around 8, I brushed out my hair and did a little curling at the tips. I was ready to walk out the door at 7 so I could pick him up and take him to the restaurant. I pulled up to his house and I saw a tall male walk out of his house and walk up to my car, I unlocked the door the greeted him warmly, He was about 5'9 (I'm 5'10) but still really cute.

Sanemi: "Hey, you must be Giyuu" he said 

Giyuu:"yeah that's me" he said quietly

Sanemi: "Well let's head to the restaurant" I said smiling 

Giyuu POV: I meet Sanemi for the first time and I'm not going to lie you he was really good looking; he was a little taller than me but that doesn't really matter. Maybe we can go on a second date, The only thing I don't want to happen is that he invites me to his house... I'm not really in the mood to do anything but I guess I could change but also it is the first date but whatever. I don't want him to think that I'm rude because I don't talk much and I'm really quiet. 

No one POV: Both of the men arrive to the restaurant, and they get a table and sit down. They start talking about jobs, dreams, family etc. Their enjoying the time they have together, until they get their meals, and they start eating and after they finish Sanemi asked if  Giyuu wanted to come over to his house, even though Giyuu didn't want to go in the beginning, but he said yes now after the date. Sanemi drives back to his house making sure Genya's car wasn't in the driveway he pulled in. and Sanemi asked if Giyuu had brought clothes which Giyuu said no. They walk in the house and, they headed to the room, and they changed. Sanemi turned on the T.V and turned-on a Netflix movie, Giyuu walked out the bathroom and asked Sanemi where he should sleep, which Sanemi replied next to me. Giyuu looked down for a quick second and started to blush. Sanemi looked at Giyuu waiting for him to come to bed, Giyuu nodded after a few seconds and climbing into the bed. He plugged his phone into the charger and took his hair down from his low ponytail. Sanemi watched as his hair feel down to Giyuu's shoulders. Giyuu layed down and tried to fall asleep but Sanemi wrapped his body around Giyuu's bascily like spooning him. Giyuu let out a soft smile as he feel asleep. Sanemi was still watching the movie, but he put his head in Giyuu's neck as they both feel asleep. 

.

.

.

.

Hey Everyone! I hope you enjoyed this upload and the story's will be a little delayed due to me not having motivation and I have been sick again I'm sorry! but I'm trying to put out some good stories!

Word Count: 608