When Celeste Met Jungkook

When I first met you, summer had just begun. I was casually walking around the shore in the middle of the night. My father unexpectedly died from a heart attack while he was in a place far away from where I was. Life for me was never the same after that. A day would never go by without me draining my eyes. Crying was all I ever do after losing my beloved father. He loved me more than I thought I deserved. So now that he's gone, I couldn't help but wonder will there ever be another him.

But as I was wondering, I saw you, and you're eyes were already staring straight into mine. Instead of looking away, you gave me a smile, a very comforting smile. And I felt not just butterflies but a whole damn zoo in my stomach. You look so angelic in all white clothing. I find myself unable to look away from your ethereal beauty.

I started panicking when I saw you heading towards my direction. There was nobody around, just the two of us. Only if we knew each other and I was yours, I could describe the moment as romantic. The sound of the waves crashing on the shore and the calming silence of the whole place made me want to freeze time so it could last forever.

"Angel, are you okay?". That was the first thing you told me. You look so concerned, and I knew I needed that at the moment.

"I'm not". I answered you.

I feel like exploding from the moment you called me an angel. How could that word easily slip out of your mouth, it would probably take me years to forget that.

"I hope you wouldn't mind me asking. What's troubling that precious mind of yours?". You asked me.

"My father passed away barely a month ago. I find it hard living my life without him". I said.

You were paying attention to my every words. It felt so nice to see someone interested in hearing out my thoughts. And the fact that you were trying your best to understand my situation just so you could give me advices made my heart melt in joy.

At time like this, I badly need someone like you whom I can rely on whenever needed. Even though you were a stranger, it didn't felt like it. From another person's perspective, it might seem like we've known each other for so long.

"We will never forget those that we lose. Simply because their love is forever imprinted on our hearts". He sat down on the sand, and politely asked me to do the same.

"Moving on is hard, mi pequeña flor. It will surely do take a lot of time, but it's gonna be worth it". He said while picking up the cute small shell in-front of him.

"One day, you're gonna be free from whatever that's weighing you down. So don't think about giving up nor focusing on the pain. Just think about how good it'll feel to be genuinely happy". He continued before handing me the empty shell, which I gladly accepted.

"I bet you look even more beautiful with a smile". With that, I unintentionally showed you the smile that my father loved admiring.

"That's what I'm talking about". He added while doing the same thing as my father. You were admiring me and my smile.

"I forgot to tell you who I am, my name is Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook. And you are?". You offered a handshake after introducing yourself.

"Nice to meet you, Jeon Jungkook. I'm Celeste, Kim Celeste". I answered after colliding my right hand with your left one.

I think I just met the love of my life.

TO BE CONTINUED...