Smitten (fluff) Anxceit

((this oneshot is based on this gorgeous ass song, check it out it's so nice! ))

Warnings: cussing and Ora is Orange side btw so yeah

Ship: Anxceit
Human/ college au!!

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"GOD FUCKING DAMNIT" deceit yelled while closing the door of his room. He flopped down on his bed. He put his head on the pillow and just yelled his heart out.

After a minute or two, Janus stopped and laid there. Angrily flustered.

"Where did it go wrong!? I wasn't suppose to feel this for him!" He sighed, talking to himself. Who is he talking about? Well, his one and only childhood friend, Virgil.

Remus heard the commotion happening and the muffled screams and went to check on his room-mate. "yooo Snakey, What's up?" He said leaning on the now opened door. Janus looked up at them and sighed "You were..wrong..about me" he mumbled crossing his arms.

Remus didn't get it and shrugged and was going to walk away but he noticed the blush on the deceitful man and now realized.

You see...
((Fr a Dhan Mann moment but anyway-)

The past week, Remus was teasing Janus about this topic and how he will bet that Janus is secretly having feelings for his childhood friend. Janus denied it, claiming that they're only bestfriend and nothing more.

......Bro's a liar but he's lying to himself.

Remus laughed and pointed at Janus "BAHAHAHAH I FUCKING KNEW IT YOU FUCKING LIAR! oh Ora and Remy are gonna love this" he giggled getting his phone to text them about this.

Janus groaned and rolled his eyes "Oh do tell them about my misery, Remus! It would definitely make my situation better!" He said sarcastically and angrily.

"Calm your tits Jan! It's not like they would snitch...okay that's a lie, maybe Remy would BUT stilllll. But anyway!" He laughed sitting next to them.

Janus sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose and just looking down. Remus just leaned onto him teasingly "Soooo, How'd you finally fucking realize!? But like how haven't you realized yet you bitch, you literally swoon when talking to this emo little fucker, you're worse than my brother!" He chuckled.

Janus was about to answer but heard crash and was confused. It was Remy and Ora. Bursting in their dorm and looking for them. "BITCH SPILL THE TEA" Remy said trying to catch his breath. "We ran 10 blocks here for this, your oblivious ass better not spare any detail." Ora added panting.

Janus groaned but smiled a bit "damn you guys are fucking idiots " he chuckled a bit. "Not as an idiot as you for not realizing earlier" Remus said rolling his eyes and leaning back on the bed, just chilling.

Janus laid back down and sighed "it was unpleasant...he.. well- God damnit this is pathetic! This would be easier if I were Roman, at least he could get his affectionate feeling in place Ugh. " He rolled his eyes.

Remy was just listening in "Well? Janus, babes- we're not waiting all day " he chuckled. Janus groaned "Fine...well it started yesterday..."

🌸Flash back🌸

Janus was bored in his apartment, he didn't have any classes due to a school thing. He suddenly heard his phone turn on, followed by a notification. He immediately checked it cause of one reason. A gut feeling that it was him, Virgil, texting him.