Part 3 : I'll miss you Zay!

Heyy alll!

I just wanna make a small teenii tiny request that after reading the chapter, PLEASE vote!

Without anymore delay, lets start with the chapterr!!

• • • • • • • •

Inaya's P.O.V

"Does that mean that you two will never talk again?!" asked Haniyah.
"Arrey they will. It's just that Nadia was jealous seeing them together, even though they're just friends." I nodded at what Aleezeh said.
After we finished our lunch and shopping, we headed home in my car.

* * * * * * *

I checked my phone to see if I've received any messages from mum while driving, but there weren't any. I continued to drive when Haniyah played music on the speakers.
"Inaya!"
"I am right here Haniyah, no need to shout. What happened?" I said.
"Tomorrow is the first day of college, right?" She sort of asked and I nodded. "So I have a plan to make that Nadia jealous" said Haniyah.
"Haniyah, there's no need to do any of this. Let it be the way it is." I argued and she said, "Inaya I love you both and I don't want this. Listen, we three will go with bhai to the college from tomorrow, okay?"
I knew I couldn't win this argument with her, so I just nodded and sighed.

She increased the volume of the song 'Obsessed' by Addison Rae and we sung with her.
"...You said you're obsessed with me so I took a second, And I said ME TOO! I am obsessed with me e e as much as you. Say you'd die for me I'd die for me e too. And if I lost you-- Aahh!"

_______________________

Everything was dull around me. I couldnt open my eyes, it was just faint voices that I was able to hear. "Take her to a private ward, NOW!" I heard a male voice and gave my best to open my eyes and finally, I saw nurses all around me while I was on a... stretcher? What the hell! Where am I and where are Haniyah and Aleezeh?
Just then a nurse looked at me and said "She gained her consciousness doc."
"Ms. Inaya? Ms. Inaya stay with me, nothing will happen to you. Don't worry." I saw a doctor saying these words to me while holding my hand tightly. Before I could ask anything about Niya and Liz, I went blank, again.

"Inaya? Are you okay?" I opened my eyes and saw my brother, Aryan Bhai sitting next to me. "Bhai? What happened?"
"Inaya, you had an accident. Its good that there arent any severe injuries."
"Where are-" "They're fine and they too are resting. Dont worry, hmm?" he said, giving me an assuring smile.
"Bhai, I am sorry. I didn't know what happened and- I just don't remember anything about the accident."
"Inaya, baby, its alright! I am glad that my baby sis is fine!" He said while hugging me. "Well, how did you come to know about my accident?" I asked outta curiousity, to which he replied, "Uhm, it was Saud who informed us. He saw your car and called me. While I was on my way, he brought yall to the hospital in his car."
Oh, it was him. "He is out here, shall I send him in?" "Um ya sure."
After a few minutes the door to my ward opened and entered Saud, who looked worried and angry at the same time. With him were my friends Aafiya and Ayesha. Ya Allah, it looks like I am gonna get a big lecture on the topic 'How To Concentrate On Driving...'
"Ayesha, stop staring at me, its rude to stare." I said to an angwy birdie aka Ayesha. "Oh! Then what shall I do? Dance for you? Clap on how excellent driver you are?"
"Aafiya, help!" I said in a sad tone. "Ayesha, come on, cool down. They're safe, aren't they? What else do we want? Thank God that its nothing serious, as the wedding has just a week left."
"Thenks Aafi, I owe you one" and with that I passed her a flying kiss.
"Okay, tell me what were you doing while driving." Asked Saud. "Uhm I was, I- I was...listening and singing songs?"
"INAYA ARE YOU CRAZY? YOU WERE LITERALLY SINGIN--" "Talk softly or else get out of the room sir." Said a nurse passing by who passed a glare to him. "Why the hell were you singing lnaya? Have you lost it?"
"I'm sorry" I said in a faint, teary voice.
"Don't cry Inaya. Its fine."

After 1 hour of whining, I finally got to meet Liz and Niya, who were perfectly fine with a lil injury on their hands and head. We were later discharged from the hospital and headed home.

Aryan bhai had sent my car to the garage and we dropped Haniyah and Aleezeh at their houses while Ayesha and Aafiya left for theirs.

2 hours later...

I watched as my sister Zainab applied ointment on my scratches over my hands and on the wound at my forehead. Ugh! I'll miss this! The way she cares for me, as if I am a little baby or a princess. She treats as if I am a glass doll, protects me from the world everytime she can. As if just one stone would break me.
"I'll miss you Zay," I said sadly. "I'll miss you too. Allah jaane ( Allah knows ) how will you take care of yourself after this marriage!"
"Okayy stopp! I don't want the glow on my face to disappear from this crying!" I joked to lighten the situation.
She gave me a final hug and went to her room, while I too went to my room. I sat in my wardrobe for 23 minutes, figuring what to wear for tomorrow, i.e, The first day of my college's 2nd year.

After a lot of thinking, I selected a green and blue tie diy t-shirt and paired it with blue wide leg jeans.
It was 11 : 36 pm, so I went to sleep; hoping the best for tomorrow.

• • • • • • • • •

Okay guyss so thatss it for this chapter! I really hope that you all liked it💗
Kindly tell me your reviews on it and suggestions as well, if any...

Thank-you for reading and take care