28

~The Next day~

It was Mrs. Kim who woke up early in the morning.

Since it was the week day she was confused of who'd look after the youngers.

Mr. Kim and Mr. Jeon had to go to office while Mr. Min and Mr. Jung were ready to go abroad.

Jin had to go to his coffee shop.

Hobi had to take care of sprite.

Namjoon had to go along with his dad too since he'll be the next CEO within few months.

Every elders had to go to their houses too since it was left alone for a month.

Jimin and yoongi had planned to go to their honeymoon to Paris.

Since it was planned and booked after their graduation Mrs. Kim couldn't say no to it...

Already they delayed and cancelled it for a month...

"Honey!! What are you thinking so deeply early in the morning"

Mr. Kim woke up and asked to his wife who looked absent minded early.

"No it's just... I'm thinking about the kids... I can't leave kookie alone with..."

Mrs. Kim went silent.

"Our bear"

Mr. Kim completed her sentence.

"Yes!"

"Then ask them to come to our home... The change in the surrounding will make them feel better"

Mr. Kim suggested.

"No... I asked kookie yesterday... He said that he'll take care of everything here"

"So what honey?"

"I .... I can't trust him"

"You can't trust kook or your son"

Mr. Kim asked while raising his eyebrows.

He somehow felt bad for his wife totally avoiding their own son in the first place.

She took a deep breath and replied.

"Taehyung"

"Honey he's our son too... You can't avoid him for your whole life. Let them get together first. We'll visit them every weekends okay?"

Mrs. Kim nodded her head slowly.

Mr. Kim felt happy since he successfully had convinced his wife.

"Let's go"

He pulled her in and found everyone in the living room except Taehyung and jungkook.

"Where's kookie?"

Mrs. Kim asked to Mrs. Jeon who looked so worried.

"He didn't come out till now"

She said with a pout.

"Lemme wake up"

Sprite came and started calling softly.

"Kookie wake up and come out please"

Five minutes later the door was opened.

Jungkook looked down waiting for others to talk.

"Kook! I've to go to office and I need your mum with me. Everyone is going... We've arranged a maid here for you. Can you manage... If not you can say we'll arrange it accordingly......... Taehyung will be here too. If you feel uncomfortable he won't come here"