My Girls

Its been 3 days since Nicki has been staying with Mama Sandi. She was really adjusting well, today was Saturday. Drake is suppose to come over to spend some time with Audrey.

Drake's P.O.V.

I was in the studio with 40 writing a new song. It was about Nicki.
I am more than just an option (hey hey hey)
Refused to be forgotten (hey hey hey)
I took a chance with my heart (hey hey hey)
And I feel it a taking over.
I better find your lovin
I better find your heart
I better find your lovin
I better find your heart
I better find your lovin
I better find your heart
I bet if I give all my lovin nothing's gonna tear us apart.
*I get out the booth.*
40: dang nan she got you all up in your feelings.
Drake: yea man I really messed up.
40: well make up to her some how.
Drake: yea I guess I can take her on a date.
40: there ya you go.
Drake: but maybe later. Cuz wants a break so.
40: oh okay man good luck
Drake: yes

I went home and got ready to see Audrey today. On the way there I stopped to a flower shop to get roses for Nicki then Toys R us to get something for Audrey since her birthday was yesterday.
I pulled up in the driveway then knocked on the door. Nicki opened the door
Drake: hi
Nicki: hi
Drake: umm these are for you
*hands her the roses*
Nicki: oh thank you *blushes*
Drake: yea. And where is my big girl?
Nicki: In the living room
*Drake walked over to the living room*
When Audrey say him, she got so happy and started to walk to him.
Drake: omg she walked!!
Drake: when did she learn!?!?
Nicki was overly happy as well.
Nicki: omg she did!! And Just now because she saw you!
*They had lunch and spent most of the day as a family. Drake missed the time that they would share together. Mama Sandi offered for Drake to stay for dinner and he did. He helped put Audrey to bed after dinner. He was now about to leave. He had already kissed Audrey goodnight and his mother. He and Nicki was by the door talking.
Nicki: I am soo happy you came.
Drake: yea..*he smirks*
*Nicki soon caught on.*
Nicki: no not like that you nasty.!!
They shared a quick laugh.
Drake: well time to go. I love you.
Drake leaned over and Gave Nicki a passionate kiss on the lips she then deep end the kiss by wrapping her arms around his neck. They soon pulled away and Drake have her one last hug.
Nicki: I Love you too.
Nicki closed and locked the door and leaned against the door. Drake got in his car and they both said wow and went their separate ways.

Okay guys I have been soo happy late cuz my sister is here so I guess this is why all the updates already. I wrote this rn at 2:35am. I can't sleep so. Yea I have no school Wednesday - Friday so every day I will try to post an update, but I will also be spending time with my sister before she leaves so Vote and Comment!!!

-Shanyce