Chapter one

Clays pov.

I watch from above on a balcony at all the people on he dance floor dancing and drinking.

I look at the time on my watch, 10pm.

"Babe, you coming down tonight?" I hear the sound of my girlfriends annoying voice.

"Maybe" I sigh and walk into the large room where my girlfriend walks over to me in a skin tight glittery dress that goes down to under to ass.

"Do you think I look good?" She asks.

I look her up and down.

"Who payed for it?" I ask, "I used you card why?" She answers.

I take my phone out of my pocket and open it to my bank account.

I look at the money spend on the dress.

"Chloe, did you read the fucking price tag?" I say angrily.

"Yeah why?" She asks.

"You realize his dress that you could've bought from fucking target was 7000 dollars?" I nearly yell.

"It wouldn't be the same if I bought it from target" she shrugs.

"Alright, well, let's see the money you've spent the past week on shit you don't even fucking need" I say annoyed and scroll through more stuff she's bought.

"That's half a fucking million in the past month, do you even think?" I say.

"You earn about a million each month clay, who cares" she yells.

"Me. I would rather date someone who cares about me instead of someone who only cares about my money" I yell.

"What? Your breaking up with me?" She says with a sad tone in her voice.

"Fucking pack your shit and get out" I say.

"Clay, I love you please" she tries to pull me down to kiss me.

I push her away.

"You don't? And guess what? I haven't for the past month either" I say.

A tear leaves her eye.

"Now go party some more, I watched you fucking hook up with about 6 guys last night anyway, but I'll make you pay extra for everytime you enter, and guess what, I have your bank details to take back all the money YOU FUCKING SPENT" I shout.

She quickly turns and grabs her handbag and then storms out of the room.

My phone suddenly rings.

Nick.

I accept the call.

"Hey" I say, "hey dude, I'm coming up if thats alright, if you don't wanna come down tonight why don't we just have some drinks up there" he says happily.

"No I'm coming down, just broke up with Chloe" I say, nick cheers into the phone.

"Fuck she's a bitch" he says.

"Yep" I say.

"I'll be down at about 12" I say, "alright dude" I hang up.

I wall into my bathroom and look in the mirror.

I'm wearing a nice dark blue suit that I haven't vanes since the meeting I went to with my dad.

My dads mad rich too.

I walk back into the living room.

I don't actually live here, I just stay here when the clubs on because it's kinda fun sometimes.

I sit down on the couch, I turn my phone on and begin to scroll on random apps.