AU concept

So this AU would take place when Lucifer was a kid and in Heaven, one day he and his siblings find out about God's true intentions toward Lucifer, they're completly upset and are freaking out not knowing what to do.

After thinking for a while the angels siblings came up with a solution : If Lucifer got a more calm attitude and act like he was an obedient son maybe their father will give up his idea to push their brother to the edge and leave him alone ?

So Lucifer and his siblings put the plan in motion, he didn't like to had to play the ̎ good angel boy ̎ but it was worth it since their father seemed to ̎ calm down ̎, but what they didn't know is that in fact God was getting bored with Lucifer's new attitude and decided nothing exciting will happen and he decide to just abandon his creations and to go creating another world, leaving his Heaven completly defenseless.

The angels didn't get the time to panic that a distortion of space time make their world merging with another world and said world was the one ruled by the demon Aku.

Indeed, one of Aku's schemes was to merging other worlds with his to expand his empire and since God forsaken his world his godly influence is not here anymore to keep it from Aku's powers.

And now God is no longer here and their world is fused with another, Heaven no longer in the highest skies is now perched on the top of a mountain with the angels desperatly using whatever they got to keep Aku and his soldiers to invade them while making sure to not completly freak out due to the fact their father abandoned them.

But what neither Aku or the Angels know is this new turn of event will bring the attention of a certain samurai who will stop at nothing to protect people from Aku, especially when said people are lost, scared and traumatised children.

Jack and the angels:

-Jack heard words about Aku's armies making attacks on a city *cough*Heaven*cough* settled at the top of a mountain and our samurai being the good man he is decided to go defend the city from Aku.

-When he get to the "city", it was getting attacked by one of Aku's armies and like in many Samurai Jack episodes, Jack fight Aku's minions, defeat them and force them to retreat.

-He was VERY shocked when he saw the "citizens" of the city, not because of their "winged lambs" appearance, but because they were all children, very scared children.

-The angels were extremely wary of Jack and don't know if they can trust him.

-After all they have been abandonned by the one who were supposed to be their father, found their world fused with another which is totally unknow to them, a dangerous demon try to invade them and now this unknow warrior who appear from no-where.

-Jack with a lot of patience convince the angels to let him train them and help them to be able to defend themself against Aku.

-So Jack stayed for a time with the Angels and step by step the latters get to built a trust bond with him.

-The samurai teach the Angels everything he know about fighting.

-When the Angels get on their bad habits, Jack enter in full "dad mode" on them.

-Like make Raziel understand that while being curious and wanting to collect knwoledge is not a bad thing, it's also important to respect people's boundaries and privacy's.

-Or making something about Lucifer's bratty attitude.

-Or when some of the Angels, because of the trauma, tried to blame Lucifer for what happen, Jack intervene and put some sense into them.

-But most of all, Jack taught the Angels to be truly independant and to had free will and how to use it.

-Little by little the Angels end up to see Jack as a mentor and even as a father.