Justice Is an act of Kindness

It's in The summer days Thwas Finds himself Encircled By law enforcement troops.

You see Thwas Was a young recruit In the Age of 16 While he was enlisted to Serve his country into the military.

He is Very charismatic and doesn't Like being treated Unfairly, Which is why he has such a strong sense of Justice. One day outside the military camp as he drives the Henda military vehicle He notices from afar a Young group of Immigrants Assaulting a teenage Girl, He immediately rushes with the vehicle And Full speeds ahead to save the poor girl from certain doom.

Those Boys are trying to flirt with the girl and trying to force kiss the poor teen without consent, Angered Thwas Jumps out of the Car and In an Instant makes those same boys kneel and paralyzed.

The girl was in shock and disbelief of what she had witnessed Thwas was so quick not even her could make something out of the situation she was in, Saved and thankful she dropped in her knees and cried while hugging Thwas Who Had just saved her.

Thwas was a sensitive soul and cried with her, He picked her up and put her in the Car Riding her into the safety of the City, Since it was a small community and The city was located in an Island, It took about 10 minutes to get there.

But as fate would have it things would turn out for the worst for the Young soldier and The Drama was about to take place.