To The other side of the world I go

As Thwas was riding the car down a bumpy road he was taken aback from the beauty of the girl he had just saved.

The girl noticed him staring and glaring at her and she responded with a "Amelie" giving her name, Thwas answered with his and the two started having a conversation.

After about 10 minutes before they knew it they had arrived in the coastal city of Rhodes , there the Young tourist girl took a liking into Thwas and wanted to ask him for his number, She was all flustered and Tried her best to speak up. As she did Thwas gave her his number and told her to text him anytime if she ever wanted to hang out with him , so the two became very close friends.

Days passed from the incident and the two of them begun getting to know each other better. Thwas could definitely feel something was off about this and their meeting points into abandoned areas, Amelie was nervous around him and kept dribbling her words like she was afraid of something. Suddenly a farmer truck approached from afar from the gravel roads and sped up intentionally to hit Thwas while he was looking away, He immediately felt something was wrong as his instinct kicked in and he turned around at the last moment and got out of the way.

5 men came out of the truck and with tazers and buttons chased Thwas down , as he was about to beat them one by one All of them rushing and overwhelming him with Numbers managed to put him to the ground and taze him , his last gaze before losing cautiousness Thwas saw Amelie crying in regret, But by then it was far too late.

Thwas passed out for a day after waking up to the sound of a horn, Unfortunately for him The horn was a part of a cargo ship which sailed towards the Asian Coastal cites of Taiwan and China, As He tried to make something out of the situation and think of a way to go back he was visited by an old friend.