Over thinking 🤦🏼‍♀️

03/07/2020

Kohli household!;

Lockdown! Huumhp! This is worst!
My morning had been so boring! How am I living without troubling ro or cribbing to bhai! Even yuvi paa had to go to Chandigarh before lockdown! And my house was not even close to any of my friends house.

But good news that I'm going to be a dad and I have still not informed it to any of my friends.

Because of ma(his mother) and mom(Anushka's mom), As they had told it's not good to spread the news before 3 months. So I was planning to announce it by August to the world and by end of July to my extended fam.

I was on thread mill listening to Punjabi hit just after baking cup cakes for my lovely wife who had been craving for it. I'm actually a proud cook now. Even though I can't cook everything but if the procedures were instructed correctly I am sure to follow them perfectly.

I'm happy with my life, I havebeen in touch with the team to make sure they are keeping themselves fit. And along side I'm making sure that my resturant  supply food for needy.

But something is not good, I could feel something was not right with mahi bhai, yet I'm sure that if at all they was any issues I'll  be the first one bhai would talk to.

Never mind, concentrate on your workout Vi! Gotta burn pav bhaji's calories..

My phone buzzed with an unknown number.

Virat- ye Kon hai?! Kahi Harry's, jaddu aur yuzi ne koi naya sim tho nahi liya! God ye kab sudhrega!

Hello, who's this asked virat.

Wo, so I was right you have blocked my old number said the man!

Virat- damnit! Mr. Sanjay Manjrekar? What an unpleasant shock! How come you called me and what for? Don't tell me now you lost job because you don't have anyone to criticize! Go on buddy koi purani match ki commentry karlo, fits you!

Sanjay- I'll demand a little respect for the first Virat. I'm your senior

Virat- you got to earn your respect you idiot! None in the country gives you a shit! So just come to the point and get lost, look I'm in a merry mood and no faltu ka time you know

Sanjay- oh ofcourse you'll be in a merry mood after all snatching something away from someone always gives you happiness

Virat- Dude I you have something to talk or am I supposed to block this number too?

Sanjay- please go ahead and block this number too virat, because you little coward can't stand truth

Virat- spit it out Sanjay, i have things important as well

Sanjay- man,  you snatched Gautam Gambhir's place in the squad, you snatched mahi's test career, You snatched his captaincy, you snatched his white ball career bringing in KL and rishabh as keeper batsman. Now you even snatched a world cup dream! You couldn't give that man a deserving farewell who gave you endless chances to play? Wow, you are a disappointment virat.

Virat- what do you mean by farewell?

Sanjay- Don't tell me you don't know it was Dhoni's last WC?

Virat- what rubbish?

Sanjay- neither you could be a good leader nor good brother! How the hell do you even face mahi, Raina and yuvi?
Poor them, they can't even tell you that they just can't stand you and fake talk! But don't you feel that they want to keep away from you? Have a little shame virat ? Don't you ever feel they are done with you?! God I think even they at times might be thinking why on earth you had to be a part of their lives which I'm very sure you'll not be for a longer time. You are just an unnecessary inclusion in everyone's life and