Chapter 1: The Sleepover

X3 Picture still ain't mine. Okay, let's just continue.
「べべペペべべペペ」

The silence was broken quickly.

"Wait, whaaaaaaaa?"

"Finally!"

"Congrats, then!"

"Woohoo!"

"Nobody asked. And besides, it's obvious."

Kageyama glared at Tsukishima, the same way he had always looked, but it looked more deadly. Hinata laughed nervously, the heat never coming down to cool off of his cheeks. Sugawara chuckled, nodding with a bright smile. Daichi laughed, patting Hinata's back gently, cautious of his strong arm.

"Hey! ARE YOU GUYS GONNA STAND THERE AND CELEBRATE! MOVE YOUR ASSES AND TRAIN! THE LOCAL TEAM WILL BE HERE AGAIN!"

Flinching from the harshness of the voice, they all grin to each other.

"Congratulations!" All of them said, making Hinata flustered and Kageyama shrugged. As they all stepped on the court, the ball had already flew towards them. Ukai watched the two, carefully thinking about what he had heard. He wasn't really bothered about them being together, but it concerns him if they get affected.

Sighing, he leans back on the chair.

"Ukai-san, are you alright?"

Looking back, he gives a reassuring smile towards the older man. Takeda smiled brightly back, making Ukai look back in embarrassment. His face was filled with warmth that he couldn't stop. He knew that Takeda already knew why he had looked away. Ukai muttered something which made Takeda flush the same red that was once on Ukai's cheeks.

"Don't act all cute when we're around these boys."

Takeda shut his mouth.

|During The Match|

"BAM!"

The sound if the ball being hit by Hinata filled the room. He scored, again, and as usual. The only thing that wasn't usual was, Ukai noticed something, they didn't look like they were counting the rhythm like they used to. It wasn't normal for them to do so. It was like they knew what they're doing.

Sighing, he was tempted whether to talk to them about this or not. Takeda, who was still sitting quietly until now, fidgets as he sits besides Ukai. Ukai looks at him, confusion evident on his face as Takeda flinch, noticing Ukai looking at him. He laughs nervously and turned to watch the game, ignoring Ukai.

After the match, Ukai called Kageyama and Hinata.

"Hey, you two...are you two really together?"

Kageyama was confused with the question. He knew all too well that Ukai-san wouldn't be doubting them for this. Opening his mouth to answer, he was cut off before he could though. He looked at his side, Hinata answering cheerfully and intertwining their hands. He smiles a little and turned to Ukai, who didn't seem to be surprised the least.

Staring for a while, Ukai sighed and leaned on his chair, nodding. "But how come it seems like you guys aren't counting at all?"

Kageyama gripped on Hinata's hand, silently saying he's going to answer it.

"We didn't need to," He answered, but he wasn't finished and cut off their coach before he could protest or scold them. "It wasn't needed at all because we knew our actions would fit the counting, isn't that better, coach?"

Hinata whistled, somehow scared what will their coach answer.

"...of course."

Cringing and letting go of Kageyama's hand, "Ehhhh?! Really?!" Kageyama and Ukai looked at him with confusion about his loud reaction. All of their team looked back at them, confused and curious about what made Hinata shout. As he scratches the back of his head, he laughs nervously, bowing together with Kageyama and saying a silent 'Thank you.'