She's All That went Wrong

Students trying to reach there class before the bell rings, people decorating their lockers,
Basketball Players walking like they own the place, nerds hiding was the mood when Roald tried to approach to Harmonica for his best friend.

Omg who is that hottie asked Mon when she saw Roald walking towards her from a distance.

Ohhh Mon. He is Roald Keene. He is the new basketball team captain. Omg!  Here he is have fun, Alice said.

Hi said Mon nervously.

Hi is this Harmonica Almondbury? He asked trying to sound like he was looking for her.

Yes it is. What do you need Roald? She asked trying to make it seem that she knew him.

Anna! Shouted Joe. Gurlll wait.

Joe, hey hi? Sup? Anna asked.

Woah dude. Why is Roald Keene talking to your sister Harmonica.

What are you taking about asked Anna with concern

Joe moved forward and took her to the cafeteria.

Joe please tell me. What is Ro doing with Mon. Anna asked hoping she wasn't asking him out.

I don't know but I heard him asking her if she was who she is said Joe.

WHAT? Speak clearly Anna ordered.

He asking mon if she was Harmonica Almondbury. Answered Joe.

Gosh. Can you go and ask Ro to  just meet me in the Janitor's cupboard Anna requested.

Joe went to Roald and said that to him secretly. Harmonica Followed Roald and than got in the cupboard with him while Anna was hiding behind the Rack.

It was dark and Roald couldn't see much. Becuase of his bad eyesight.

Mon jumped on him and started kissing him. He thought it was Anna as they are sisters and looked pretty similar in the dark.

Roald took off Mon's panties with his teeth and started licking the pussy.

Ahhhh moaned Mon.

He put his two fingers inside her and she moaned daddy I want you.

And that's when Roald realised it wasn't Anna. The voice.

Anna switched the lights on the next moment and to her astonishment she saw her sister and her boyfriend naked together.

HEYYY yelled Mon. ANNA! What are you doing here.

WHAT AM I DOING HERE?!? Anna Yelled back.

Roald you jerk Anna lashed at him.

Ann I can explain. Please just listen he begged

FUCK BOTH OF YOU. Anna yelled at them and walked out of the closet.

Wait a minute said Mon realising Roald wasn't asking her to come in the Closet instead he was ditching her for Anna.

Ok Harmonica Almondbury I Don't like you and I thought you were Anna so put your clothes on and leave. And I was talking to you becaude my best friend liked you and I was trying to set you both up sorry.

WHAT? You are a jerk. Said Monica wearing her clothes.

He stormed out of the room and ruined th she is all that part.