Prologue

This is the first story I am going to finsh(hopefully) please read thanks. Oh and I really like the song it goes with the werewolf vibe.

Hi, my name is Amy well Addison Wells. In Texas my family the Maddens were hiding from villains and I somehow ended up in a place called Seabrook. I've experienced many weird things here but no one knows my secret. Oh and also my power sonic boom. But so I don't get caught I stay on the low side don't use it. I also have a boyfriend named Zed he is a zombie. But that is enough information for now get onto the story.

   'time skip by Jake and Amy fighting like siblings'

Hello everyone it is nice to see you again today so shall we start. 

"Ok, nice warm-up guys" said Addison. "Today we will be working on the routine for the next routine and we have the fundraiser this weekend in the plaza." Addison said enthusiastically. "Addison Wells Please report to the principals office. Addison Wells the principals office." Said the announcement. "Ok umm...Bree take over practice everyone practice your routine personal and group then all together." Addison said quickly while running to the gym doors to get to the principals office.

  *Time skip due to cinnamon roll Deku*

"Hi Ms. Lee you needed me" Addison said confusingly. "Yes I need you to show some new students around their names are Jake Madden and Hartly Smith(I don't know her last name so)." Ms.Lee said. "Ok so when do you want me to show them around." Addison said. "Now" Ms.Lee said. "Hi my name is Hartly and this Jake" a girl said opening the door. "I'm Addison (It's impossible for them to be here)." Addison said. "Ok off you guys go" Ms.Lee said pushing them out of the office.

    *Time skip do to Lee Felix's long hair in Thunderous*

After the Tour.

"And finally the cheer gym also you should sign up I am team captain. If you want since you guys are new we could give you a demo if you would like to watch?" Addison said kindly. "Yes please" Jake and Hartly said. They enter the gym. All attention goes to the new students and Addison. "Ok everyone this is Jake and Hartly. They are new to our school so I am letting them watch today's practice. Ok?"Addison said. " Okay"everyone said.

    *Time skip for the moon goddess*(author says she is sorry for so many time skips)

"That was good practice everyone rest up. See you tomorrow. So how did you guys think about it?" Addison said. "It was amazing. Can I join?" Hartly asked. "Of course the cheer team is for everyone." Addison said. "Come find me before school so we can get your measurements for your uniform down." Addison said.

To be countineued...

I don't own anything but the plot bye and see you guys later.