i wanna shark

I woke up to the sound of my phone alarm playing my fav song. My alarm used to be aimi screaming, but as you can  imagine it got annoying real quick. I started doing my normal morning routine, when I got a text from eijiro.

…………………………………………………..
Sharky
……………………………………………………

Good morning sparkles

Gm shark boi

Sharks are cool 🦈

Ikr i got to pet
a shark once

Really?!

Yea at an aquarium

I wanna pet a shark

I wanna pet shark

I would think that
they'd be hard
to take care of

Na, id feed him
my enemies

Don't do that…

Jkjk i don't really
have any enemies

Besides that one
teacher of yours

Yeah, he can get
fed to sharks

Igtg, i still need to
get ready for school

Get dressed dummy
Smh

Text u later

Byee
………………………………………………………………………………………………………

My heart aways flutters whenever i talk to him.  I feel that in this past week ive really fell hard for him. Hes sweet funny and really cute. I hope he feels the same about me, he did kiss me so i think i should have enough evedence that he likes me back but… he also might change his mind. Im hoping that thats just my anixty talking.

I quickly finished getting ready as i had wasted a bit of time texting eijiro. After eating breakfast and gathering my things, ma took me to school. Aimi was waiting for me at the front doors of the building.

“Hey hey babes!” she yelled, slinging an arm over me.

“Good morning aimi, i see that your in a good mood.'' I replied.

“Hell yeah, guess who's not here.” she excitedly exclaimed.

“Who?”

“Takahashi.” she happily replied.

“Really?!”

“Yep, he got reported and fired.”

“Today is going to be a good day.'' We headed to first period together since we had the same class. After sitting in our usual spots in the back of the class we talked about random shit until Mr Ichibangase came in. everyone just called him mr ichi because his name is too long.

He was a chill teacher but didn't like when people talked too much while he was trying to teach. The whole class was spent preparing for a frog dissection. Aimi loved disecting for some reason so she was stoked. Me and aimi thankfully were partnered together, so she could dissect and i could take notes.

After class she ran off to head to class with some dude she liked. I headed to my next class which was literature and compensation. Ms. Shio was my favorite teacher. She is around 76 but her quirk makes her look like she's 20-30. Her quirk is agestop. At a random point in her life her age stops.