VIII

The next week, the result were sent. And my parents were even more excited than I was. They sprinted towards me with the mail in hand.

-do you wish to open it alone?

-no, let take a look at it together.

And a homeless-looking guy said with the most nonchalant voice that I passed.

-wow, what a good congratulatory message...!

-BUT YOU PASSED KYAAA! MY DAUGHTER IS THE BEST!

-MY PRINCESS IS THE STRONGEST!

They jump to hug me but crush me on the process.

-I can't breath!

-oh sorry sweetie, we were just very happy for you.

-thanks Mom, Dad. You two are the best!

And group hug!

After all that, we go to my aunt's house that prepared a big party for me. I met her a few times but no more, just some quick greetings and awkward conversations. I dont know why she would go to such lenghts for me but whatever, I should just be grateful and move on.

After the party was over, every single one of the invited relatives gave me an envelope with money in it (between 30 and 100$) probably because they didn't know what I wanted as we never even met in the first place. But now I'm rich.

My aunt though, gave me a whole ass check of 3 hundred dollars. I might've or might've not regretted refusing it the first time (since it's more polite). But thanks HEAVENS she insisted in giving them to me.

I go home, super happy. Since with all this money I'll be able to make my JB-346. Oh, but isn't it selfish a bit? Was what went through my mind, I might as well share my money with my parents.

I gave them the money but they insisted in letting me have them, but I insisted back because I felt guilty. And it was never ending,  I kept on giving them the money in secret so they won't notice it, but they always manage to give them back.

I really want to give up, but my conscience won't let me.

Anyways, two days later. My first day in high-school. I don't waste time and head to UA. 
I go to class 1-A and see a blue hair guy with glasses. I decide to introduce myself then.

-Hey, my name is Ochako Uraraka. I hope we'll be on good terms.

-My name is Tenya Iida, I wish for that too.

-cool then! Do you want to talk about the economical and political state of the world right now?

Haha! Look at his confused face. I used to do that to my colleagues too to confuse them.

-so you're interested in this subject too? I would very much like to talk about it right now.

Oh? I didn't expect that, but let have a deep conversation out of nowhere. I watched the news today, so maybe that will help back-up some of the shit I'll spout today.

-okay!

Then we starts debating about how would the world be like without quirks and at what pace would it have upgraded.

A loud Kat slam the door open and interrupt our conversation. He barely looks at us and sit on the first row next to the window.

-Kat~! What's up with you! Not even a little hi to your cute and beautiful Mochi?

-shut the fuck up.

-damn, who hurt you today?

I go back to Iida-kun.

-so where were w-

He leaves me and go scold Kat about putting his feet on the desk. I stand there a few seconds, and go attack the next person to come in the class. It was some guy with a side of his hair being white and the other is red. He looked cool so I went and talked to him as he sat down.

-hey, I'm Ochako Uraraka. I hope we'll be on good terms.

He nods.
-i'm Shoto Todoroki.

Well, he's quite quiet. But I don't mind.

-so where did you spend your middle school years.

After a few moments, he finally says.
-at XXXX academy.

-oh! It's just next to mine! We could have met before then? Or not.

And I kept on trying to have a discussion but his answers were always short and without flavor.

-can I ask you something? You must answer honestly.

He nods.

-do you find me disturbing or annoying? I can leave you alone, If you want.

He hesitates a bit.

-I do, find you a bit disturbing.

-I don't blame you, I was talking a lot so It's not like I didn't know it.

-...

I smile at him and wave goodbye, then go to a forming girl group.

-hey, can I join in?

-of course! What is your name? I'm Mina Ashido!

-I'm Ochako Uraraka! You can all drop the formalities with me.

After everyone introduced themselves to me, we started talking about normal students' things. And we shifted to the last fashion trends and all girly things. It was a pleasant conversation that, unfortunately was interrupted by the bell ringing.

I went next to the window on the third seat and I notice that the guy in front of us, is the homeless-looking professor that announced my passage into UA.

He said that he'll be our homeoom teacher and explained a few rules. We went out to the training grounds to do a quirk apprehension tests.

And after a few ones, some gets to demonstrate their quirk by throwing a ball in the air. My score is infinity, not very surprising. Kat's score is 705.2m, and Izuku's... 705.3m.

I jump on him and choke him.
-cool quirk you got there, you sneaky little liar!

-I-I'm not a l-liar!!

-don't worry, I don't wanna accuse you. And yo! KAT!

-what the fuck do you want.

-language.

-bro, I'm having a bad image because of you, angry bird.

-shut up.

-you did an amazing job by the way! 705,2m is a lot! Truly impressed.

-shut up, extra.

First is Momo, Katsuki and I were both second, and the last one was Izuku.

-damn, you have to leave. Tough.

-is that all you got you got to say to me..?! (Izuku)

-ha...

I scratch the back of my head, laughing nervously.

-actually, I lied. If I didn't say that you wouldn't have done your best. (Aizawa)

-what good news!

-you seemed way too happy to know that I'll be gone...

I laugh.

-I don't know what you are talking about!