Episode-1

"Bella, You will also hate me like everyone? " I hope atleast you will be with me till end.

     After 8 years
M

in:

Ms. Stela, we have arranged the meeting with the labour who were doing strike. As for the other programs...

Stela:
Wait. What about the appointment of director Cris of AG company?

Min:

Ms. Stela that...

Stela:
What ?I have alerted you this is a very big deal for our company. I don't know what you will do I want the result immediately.

By the way ,what about the new director have arranged everything?

Min:
Yes Ms. Stela. We have sent the newly appointed assistant Sun to receive him.

Stela:

Okay. Now make an appointment with director of AG immediately.

Min:
Ms. Stela that...

Stela:
What's the problem Min?

Min:

The secretary of AG director said that they are not interested in lowly products like ours...

Sara:

Ms. Stela, Ms. Stela, there is a huge problem.

Stela:
What happened Sara ? Why are running like that?

Sara:
There is a breaking news about our company. They are saying that 3 members received fake products and 5 members got allergy with our products.

Stela:

What? Everybody don't panic. Min check it. Okay Ms. Stela.

Min:

Ms. Stela , They said there was no problem while delivery.

Stela:

So the problem must be in the factory.

Sara:

Ms. Stela, Ms. Stela
Again What happened Sara?

Ms. Stela, New assistant Sun said that he had been waiting since 4 hours but the new director didn't show up.

Stela:
What? Chairman Kim appreciated alot about the new director, turns out his words are in vain.

Let it be we will deal about this product crisis first.

Min, Any progress in the task?

Min:
Yes. Ms. Stela we have got the footage of the factory and there is a person looking suspicious.

Stela:

Show me the footage.
Yes. He is indeed suspicious. Check his employer information.

Min:

He is a regular employee of the factory. He is in the batch of employers who work in the manufacturing department. He joined before 3 months.