ahoy lady - no. 1

STEVES POV ****

"We are out of god-damn sprinkles Erica!" I groan and roll my eyes.

"Well I want the "god-damn sprinkles" RIGHT. NOW." Erica demands.

"If you don't get me my sprinkles I will have you fired for giving me ice-cream for free, after all it is illegal!"

"You know you want the ice cream, why are you trying to take it away from yourself, smartass?"

"it's just the facts. geez."

"If you say that one more time I WILL stop giving you the icecream."

Then all the sudden she goes quiet and I nod and sigh to walk towards our break room.

I see Robin fixing her whiteboard sign, spying outside the window of the Scoops Ahoy tables.

"Hey, I didn't lose a girl, I just lost Erica." I bragged.

"Oh so now you scare away little girls." She glances and kind of starts laughing.

"It's your turn to serve a customer, I think I see someone waiting. Hurry up rob!"

"You are so annoying, that's why you can never get a girlfriend."

"You can't get Vicky!!" I yell at her back.

She slams the door on me and through the blurred glass I see someone walk up to the counter and Robin starts scooping a sundae.

I honestly feel bad for Robin about saying that. But then again I don't. When I saw her working with Vicky it was adorable watching them flirt over pb & j's and watching Robin feel actually happy.

I used to feel horrible about her not liking me back but honestly, I've grown from it a lot. I'm happy that she's happy.

Even if it's with Vicky.

"Your kids are here! And with this girl, she doesn't belong in your under 15 friend group though." Robin yells through the glass.

I run outside and see Dustin picking out his ice cream flavor while Rob scoops it.

"Dusty bun!!"
I laugh and open the staff only gate and stand by him.

"You better stop with that bullshit, that was like 3 years ago." He actually looks serious so I cut it out.

I run towards Nance standing in the corner of the counter, she looks kind of embarrassed. I give her a quick kiss and sit up on the counter.

"Hey Steve, I can't find Mike. Will said he should be at the mall." She says nervously.

"Mike without Will? That's odd those lovebirds would totally be together at the mall." I laugh.

"Steve you need to stop with the gay stuff, I know you know. But I don't think they are ready yet." Nancy looks at me with serious eyes.

"Yeah. But come on you know they are. I literally heard them in the basement talking so I walked down there and guess what I saw."

Yes I did see them kissing. It was very light but then I left them alone. It's cute watching them grow up. Why do I always have to babysit them though? Honestly if any more demons or dogs or whatever Dustin calls them again show up, Their actual parents should babysit.

I pick Nance's feet up off the floor and kiss again. She whispers a soft "your no help" in my ear and starts ordering ice cream with Dustin.