VIII

Y/N was crying hard.Here tae was comforting her.
Suga brushed his hair through his hand and said....
Suga:Do you still have connection with her?
Felix:yes but all crew members are dead except her.
Suga:fine I am going give me exact location.
All became shocked and felix said...
Felix:Ok
Y/N:I am also coming.
Felix:No you are not stay here.
Y/N:No i also want to come (with that she started crying more)
Tae:Yeah look at me don't cry please you are not going.
Y/N just stand up and said.
Y/N:I am going and its final.
Tae:And what about me?(he said while raising his voice)
Y/N:If I die then just marry someone else.(she said and started to walk)
Suddenly tae held her hand and said....
Tae:Why are you doing this?
Y/N:Because I love my bff.Tell me one thing.What if jungkook or any other member were at her place then what will you do?
Tae became silent for sometime and said...
Tae:same as you.(he said while looking down)
Y/N:So end of the discussion.
Tae:I am also coming.
Y/N:no
Tae:I am coming hyung lets go.
With that all of them started to leave the hall.Suddenly Suga Mom grabbed his hand.
Suga mom:Where are you going?Today is your wedding.
Suga angrily removed her hand and said.
Suga:Fuck this wedding let me go.
Suga mom:Do you really going to save that girl who will be dead after someday?
Suga: she is alive now and I know that so just let me go.
Suga mom:you are doing wrong don't do this
Suga didn't listen to anyone and left the hall.........

Next day they reached the oil rig.......
Felix:We are traking her and now she is in the lab which is underwater.
Suga:Ok lets go...
With that all of them go inside the oil rig.
They are constantly finding her.Suddenly Y/N find something......
Y/N:Guys I have found something.
Tae:Its a bag.
Y/N:This is her
Suga:She was here last night.Currently her location are of a little deep let's go.(With that all of them started to move more deep)
Time skip at evening.
All of them are standing infront of a big door which is locked.........
Tae:This is locked..
Felix:Don't worry I will open this.(with that he putted a small pocket bomb on the gate.All of them moved from there.The bomb blast and the door get opened.All of them walked inside.....
Everything is dark there....
Suga:Guys blow the burner.
Tae:Ok.
Suga:Her location is here.We are very close......
Suga started moving suddenly something heavy fall in front of them....and it was a dead body.........
Y/N screamed and tae put his hand on her eyes and mouth.
Tae:Shh.....
Suga started moving forward..Soon he find a light like a torch light.......
Suga:Something is there ..
They all reached the spot and found something that blows there mind up.....They saw Rose lying there with a light torch.Her both armed were burned and her leg and head are bleeding badly.They all run toward them and Suga embraced her.....
Suga mind:When I saw her she was in a very bad state My heart ached seeing that view.
Y/N started to pat her cheeks.
Y/N:Yah open your eyes.(she said while crying)
Felix started poring water on her.....
After sometime she come in her senses and found herself in suga embrace....She started moving....
Suga:Are you fine?
Y/N:Hey you fine?
Soon Rose gain her consciousness fully and looked at them with a shocked expression...
Rose:What are you doing here?
Y/N:And what are you doing here ha?
Rose:Why you guys are here its dangerous leave now.
Suga:And you are coming with us.
Rose:No I am not there is something left.
Felix:Don't you dare we don't need that.Instead I will destroy this place.
Rose widened her eyes and said.
Rose:Are you fucking mad or what this place is precious.
Y/N:This place is a curse.
With that Rose just signed and rest her head on suga chest.
Rose mind:when I open my eyes I thought that I am in heaven even though I am evil. Coz I am in Suga's embrace....she giggled...
Y/N just placed her hand on her hand and said.
Muskan:You are injured badly.(she said with tears in her eyes)
Rose:Do you have something to treat me?
Y/N:Yes(with that she put out first aid box from her bag)
Rose:Wow you have that.
Y/N:Yes you are not only doraemon.(both giggled)
Suga was listening them and feeling relieved so much.....
Suga:We will be out after some time.
Rose:Fine but before that I have to find my bag I don't know where it is.
Y/N:Oh that with that she give bag to Rose and she took it happily.
Rose mind:thank god i found that.........

After some time........
Felix was roaming around the suddenly he saw some incubators.......
Felix:What is this?
Rose:This is the reason why this place became isolated.
Felix:Really?
Rose:Yes.
In incubator there are some dead bodies of some marine creatures.
Rose:We destroyed it.
Felix:OMG means this is no more dangerous?
Rose:Well no one thing is still there more deep i side.It always come at late night.
Felix:WTF?Really this is why all are dead?
Rose:Yes.
Y/N,Tae and suga were confused......
Felix:Guys lets go...
Rose:First destroy this place and put bomb on each level.
Felix:Ok...
With that they started to move in upper level.Suga and felix fitted remote bomb in each level.Finally they all are at the top level.Felix also fitted bomb there......Felix man were waiting for them in a ship.Soon all of them are on the ship now.....
Felix:I am pressing the button.
Rose:No wait.let that thing come on the top.
Felix:What?
Rose:Yes it will climb on the oil rig.
Felix understood what she is saying and he waited for sometime.After sometime all heared a sound which was coming from the sea.All became frightened.Sound was like a monster crying......
Soon they saw a large wave of water in sea.Like something is coming up.A big creature like a giant octupus was climbing on the rig.
Tae:What I am witnessing?
Felix:I can't believe this.
Y/N:So all those theories were right?
Rose:Well not that correct.Press the button....
With that felix pressed the button.There was a big blast in the sea.It was a very terrifying view.The sea creature was shouting.....After one hour..All were standing at the edge of the ship.....
Felix:Finally this chapter end.
Rose:Yes.
Felix:But we lost that thing.
Rose:Not completely.
When she said that felix looked at toward her....
Tae Y/N and suga were again shocked.....
Rose slowly opened the bag the started to put out thing.A map,a book and a big rock.......
Felix:Are you kidding i can't believe. You found that.
Tae:Whats so precious?
Suga:Yeah this is just a stone.
Y/N:Yeah punks this is not only stone.Muskan put that stone in her hand and smack it on the floor.Suddenly they noticed something shining inside the stone....
Y/N:This is one the most precious gem.
Tae and Suga eyes sparkled...
Felix:Yes it is also a antique piece.
Rose:Yes i found this in lab......
Tae:But one thing i am not understanding.This oil rig was labelled as soo dangerous because of a sea creature.And top of that? How tf you both came to know that.
Felix:let me answer all your question.
Rose:Give me some fucking food first.(she said to felix secretory)
Yes mam he said........
They all sat at one place and felix continued
Felix:This oil rig was so old.And after a accident it get closed by the government coz many workers were dying there.The reason of those death was actually this sea creature.This oil rig was not only for finding natural gas and petroleum but many more thing were going on there.Many chinese scientist's were doing there  experiments here on sea creatures.But they created a sea monster.Which was looking like octupus.They started to rise that creature.But that thing was growing very fast as their expectations.After many years they loose their control on it and the creature started killing each and everyone on the rig.There are many things inside that rig like this map.This map is actually blueprint of that rig.It is ideal rig as it is outstanding engineering.Many more oil rig like that can be made because of this.This book have many secrets  of marine life and creatures.And this gem is very precious it was there for conducting test.But government were not able to find those things because of deaths.So they closed this place.
Suga:How do you get to know about that?
Felix just chuckled.......