𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ~𝟎𝟐~ ( 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝-𝟶𝟷)

✒𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

I didn't want this at first, I never thought after whatever happened in the past, I'd be here today. How come I agreed to Zahir's confession? How come I am willing to do this with him? I remember being completely strict against this. I may have lost my mind...I am trusting a boy, AGAIN. Now I can already see all the possible and impossible ways this might take me down. 

                                        ✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

I am sitting in class, waiting for it to end so that I can meet Zahir. I am jumping in excitement to see him right now. He wanted to go out but I can't do that here as Papa's office is on the ground floor of the two joint buildings where I do private classes. The security guards are like my father's minions who report everything about me to him. It's a renowned thing that my parents are very strict and they keep track of every single thing I do here. If by any chance they get to know about Zahir then it will be a disaster. I explained everything to him and he said we could hang out in the other building's staircase. It sounded safe, so we agreed to meet there at 3:30 pm. As I was sitting by myself, suddenly that senior guy from the previous awkward conversation we had, showed up. He greeted the teacher and then made his way to a bench beside mine. I stared at him and had a sudden urge to say hi. However, I don't do it because he might think I am weird. I really wanna know his name though. Surprisingly my wish came true and sir called out to him by his name. Zaiden it is, now that I know his name my thoughts come to rest. Out of the blue, I come to the realization that he might be the guy, Amara was talking about that day. Apparently, Amara has a crush on this senior guy whom she met during classes. She told me that he once looked at her and smiled which originated butterflies in her stomach. Was she talking about Zaiden then? Does he like to talk to all girls? He even tried to talk to me and then he smiled at Amara which is a little weird. I can't understand this guy's intentions. He seems like a nerd to me. Why does Amara even like him when he is not even her type? She really be trusting anybody. I need to put some sense into her. Also, I don't want her to get involved with this nerd, it's just not a good match at all. His vibes are pretty weird too. 

So after class, I sneaked into the other building and rushed up the stairs without looking suspicious. As I stormed up, I caught Zahir standing beside the elevator with his phone. A nervous tension electrocuted me and I awkwardly said hi to him. "Hey! " he said as he looked at me while pushing his phone into his pocket. "When did you come? " I stood in front of him. "Oh, I arrived at 3....arrived a bit too early just in case. " I am shocked. He waited for me for half an hour?! He stood here in this torrid heat for so long?! I really feel bad "You didn't have to do that. Why were you standing here for so long! you could've sat in class for a while instead of standing here in this heat. " "Chill, it's fine. Let's go upstairs and talk " he started to make his way up the stairs. I followed him, "How did the exam go? " he asked. I am trying to act normal but my heart is racing. "Oh-uh...I aced it. ", "That's good " he nodded as he leaned against the wall. Why am I stuttering? I feel very nervous right now. Everything feels surreal, I can't even breathe properly around him. I never felt like this with someone else before. "Ruby? " " Ruby?.. 

 "yea! yea..uhh...sorry, I was um..sorry..what were you saying? "I stutter again. "Are you okay? "  he said with a concerned look. "Oh um, yea I-I'm fine. " I am clearly not OK, He smiled at me... gosh! he's adorable. The way he smiles just melts my heart. We talked and laughed for a while but it was getting too hot over here as the staircases are stuffy. We had 24 minutes left for class so we decided to head to the first building. On our walk, I suddenly spotted a white cat and shrieked  "KITTTTYYYYYYYY! " and ran towards it. I adore cats with all my heart! I tried to pet it and Zahir stood behind me, watching me act like a 6-year-old. I forgot that he existed as I was busy trying to play with the cat. Then I got up and recollected my emotions. "Uh-sorry...I got excited when I saw the cat. " I said awkwardly. "I've never seen someone react like that seeing a cat, it was very cute " he looked at me, and I couldn't hide the smile on my face. I managed to hide my excitement, and then we made our way up the stairs. We didn't go to class directly as we still had some time left so we hung out on the staircase again. We both had a good time, although there was a bit of awkwardness. While we were chatting Tom showed up, "Heyyy " I shouted at him as he made his way up the stairs "Hi " he said lightly. The three of us talked for a minute and then we went to class together. Zahir was as shy around me as I was around him. He seemed nervous too, but whenever I got hyper and too excited, he laughed and felt less anxious.