YuMark-Who's my oppa?

Ship: Yuta × Mark
Type: smut
Requested by:my friend who doesn't have Wattpad.

Title

❤️👑🇯🇵Who's my oppa?🇯🇵👑❤️

✏️

Author's POV

Mark  decided to do a voice-only live at his and Yuta's hotel room cus he had nothing to do.

"WASSUP CZENNIES!" - Mark greeted the fans as the live started to get more and more viewers.

Although they couldn't see his face, they were still delighted that Mark was having a live to brighten up their day. Mark was speaking in both Korean and English, sometimes even trying to communicate in Japanese too!

Yuta was just busy scrolling on his phone not really caring that the younger was doing a Vlive. Even though he smiled to himself a few times when the younger tried to speak Japanese with their fans, trying to suppress his laughter.

Time skip - in the middle of the live

Mark was reading comments when he saw a Japanese comment that he really wanted to read but just couldn't get the pronunciation correct.

"OPPAAAAAAAAAA"
"Wae?!"
"Help me read this comment please?"

Yuta sighed as he stood up from his stool and walked over to the bed the younger was laying and layed down on his elbows like the younger.

"私はあなたの新しい歌が本当に大好きです!私の人生の一部であることに感謝しますマーク!あなたはいつもとてもエネルギッシュで、あなたはいつも私の一日を明るくしてくれます!"

-the comment read

"Oppa, what does it mean?"

"It said that they really love our new song and they are thankful for you being in their life, they also said that you are always so energetic and you always brighten up their day all the time."

The younger nodded while saying

"Thank you!"

The younger clasped his hands together and bowed his head down even though they cant see
him.

The older just laughed at the younger's actions.

The 2 decided to do the live together as there were a lot of Japanese fans there.

After a while, while Yuta was busy scrolling through his phone, Mark found an interesting comment.

"Who's my oppa?"

Making Yuta slightly choking on the water he was drinking.

But what Mark replied made him to choke on air.

"Dude, it's OBVIOUSLY Yuta."
And let me tell you he emphasized the YUTA.

To be honest, Yuta actually kinda got a bit turned on by that. Not that Mark never called him oppa before, it's just the way Mark replied to the comment.

"We're gonna turn off the live, see you on tomorrow's show bye!"
Yuta said and quickly turned off the live.

"Oppa, what was that for?!"

Mark asked but before he could process about what he did wrong, a pair of soft lips quickly met his.

He felt something poking his thigh and looked down to realise why his oppa was behaving like this. He immediately kissed him back and in no time, they were making out with both of their shirts on the ground and Yuta giving Mark hickeys while Mark was a moaning mess.

"Y-yuta~" Mark moaned out

"Am I your oppa baby?" Yuta whispered into Mark's ear seductively. Mark could only moan and nod.

"You wanna give me a hand job baby?"

Mark nodded eagerly at those words, but Yuta wanted him to speak, "Words baby." Yuta said while licking his nipples.

"Y-yes i-i want to help m-my oppa.." Mark said while trying hard not to moan so loudly.

"Lead the way baby."
With that, Mark quickly took of Yuta's tight black pants leaving him only in underwear. Mark then proceeded to hold Yuta's covered dick and begins to palm him. Yuta was groaning and moaning, he thrusted in the younger's hand cus the younger was moving painfully slow. Mark moved his hands quickly and after a few palming, Yuta came inside his underwear, some of his cum ended up on Mark's palm, Mark licked it off his palm.

"Wanna have a round-two in the bathroom baby?" Yuta smirked seductively and Mark connected their lips together while they slowly walked to the bathroom without breaking the kiss to begin round-two 😏

Y'all, YuMark is underrated 😒 their so cute!
Hope you guys enjoyed!