Chapter 1: Assemble

ReptileEdge
Rally9933
Blatenhero
izzysalt
Your Bad Guys will be mentioned as different universes in the Multiverse.
BiancaSantana880
Your Bad Guys will be apart of the fight in the fight of the Multiverse with my Bad Guys and the JL. This continues off from The Bad Guys in: The Multiverse of Madness.

Earth-Prime

It has been 5 months since the attack of the Dark Multiverse. Lord Barbatos was now locked away, their world was restored, and they managed to save their world. However, The Batman Who Laughs and the Dark Knights managed to escape. Not only that, but when they stopped Lord Barbatos, they cracked the Source Wall open. Now a new threat was unleashed to their world. Perpetua the Dark Queen of the Multiverse has come to destroy all Earths in existence. The Bad Guys were informed about Perpetua's arrival and were called to the Washington D.C where Lex Luthor with heroes and villains were gathering to fight this threat to life.

"Citizens of Earth! I am here to tell you that this will not be humanity's end! We will launch the counter attack that will topple Perpetua and reclaim our planet!" Lex said announcing it to the Earth.

"Can't believe even Lex is helping." Snake said to Wolf as they arrived. Wolf, Snake, Webs, Shark, and Piranha or as their new superhero names: Obsidian Claw, Psychic Serpentine, Techno, AquaShark, Ripjaw. Princess was also with them.

"Perpetua turned the Earth into a plaything for The Batman Who Laughs, but The World Forger is able to maintain this small foothold. Defend it so that we can finally launch the counter-attack." Lex instructed to the heroes and villains.

The Bad Guys with Princess then find Doctor Fate, Flash, Supergirl, Vibe, and Constantine.

"So far every hero and villain are here to assist us in our battle against Perpetua." Supergirl said.

"We will need more help. From assistance from the Multiverse. Perhaps another group of Bad Guys." Doctor Fate said.

"Wait! Another group of Bad Guys?" Shark asked.

"Yes, doppelgängers of you guys to aid in our fight." Flash said.

"Don't worry, I've got this. Multiversi mihi videntur." John said as he opened a magic map of the Multiverse.

The Bad Guys were amazed by his magic

"What is that? Some star map?" Wolf asked.

"Parallel Earths spread out through vibrational frequencies. So many versions of you guys and so many earths as we speak being attacked by Perpetua. Ostende mihi quid volo." John said. He continues to search for the perfect doppelgängers of the Bad Guys to aid them.