that one time i met max

I have been with Max for almost an year. Before we became a couple, we were totally enemies. We hated each other and we still do. It is a really hard relationship ours. We are both proud, angry and very cold people. We can't talk about our emotion without yelling each other. First moments with him were like hell. We never get along. My brother always had to keep me out of the Red Bull's box because me and Max kept fighting over stupid things, until Max pushed me out and told me to never came back in his box. It was okay for me, I am a Ferrari's fan, I never wanted to be in Red Bull's box. But things started to change when I started to stay in Ferrari's box after I had a feeling something bad would have happened in both Charles and Carlos's car. They were impressed by it, even if they didn't believe me totally but followed my advice and they bought home P1 and P3. I wasn't working there but I helped them sometimes with some advices and Max never liked it. He started to following me, to wanted to talk to me so hardly that I had also screaming to him to leave me alone. Everything changed when he said to me: — It's because I am the bad guy, right? I am always the bad guy. — Tik Tok's video came out in my mind, where they painted him as a goofy happy person, with no ranger outside the boxes and with a father on his back pushing him. I stopped my mind to think over him. Was really that right to push him so far away? Maybe my being as aggressive like him woke something in him up that wanted to make him change? I have no idea. But after those words, when I had to go to Ferrari's box, I always stopped before into Red Bull's to say hi to my brother and to check Max. He never came to me, he kept his distances but I started to wish him good luck every race's week and at the first moments he never said something back, until he understood I was trying to be kind and he started to smile to me, until I decided to face him and when I saw him alone, I went to him. I told him that I never thought him as a bad guy, he is an amazing driver and one of my favorite driver, not the one but one of them. He was shocked and I could finally see some light in his eyes. Maybe our anger was over? For some weeks we never fought, until once but that once time made me understood that between me and him there was something that we had to figure out. It was after a race, where he ended up DNF and Charles won over him. He was super angry because Carlos pushed him out of the grid and when he met me outside the Paddock, he was also angry to me because I helped them.

— If you would have stayed with Red Bull's team, this would have never happened! — he screamed and I looked at him so shocked but not of fear but of no sense way.

— How this is my fault, Max? — He turned his head over me and walked really close to my face that I could feel on my skin his deep breath. If I would have moved, I would have touched his chest.

— You work with them. You help them. You are on their side. — his voice was so low that I thought it was my mind playing with me but the fire in Max's eyes gave me the confirm it wasn't m mind.

— I didn't tell Carlos to hit you! What the hell are you talking about? You are angry and you are pushing your frustration on me. — He silenced for some seconds, he clenched his fists hard and closed his eyes then he comeback to me and a big wave of clean blue ocean drowned me, I felt without words. That look was so full of emotions but I could barely feel one.

— You should have stayed with me. — I felt his word like a knife in the chest. They hit me so hard that my heart started to breathing fast but then anger took place and I made a really deep sigh.

— You wanted me out! — I screamed. — You kept screaming at me. — I said loudly, not caring to all the people around looking at us. I knew I would have been everywhere on social but who cares. He really pushed me outside of my limits. — You said that I was distracting you! Making you nervous and pushing you to not have a good race! You. Wanted. Me. Out. So I stayed out. — In between each last words, I pointed a finger to him pushing it on his chest. He didn't move but he flinched I could feel it.