✨ CHAPTER 36 ✨

Hii butterflies 🦋

Preview : Varun took her to a cruise as a surprise!!

Odiyaanga odiyaanga story kulla povom 💃💃

He then made her to stand on her legs and removed her blindfold!!

And for the second time in a day she stood astonished seeing the surroundings...

Actually the underground is located under water of the lake!! Actually one can see different kinds of fishes and plants under sea staying inside the cruise!!

{ Something like this.. But it is on all three sides ( Left, right and bottom ) }

And there is a king size bed in centre!! And many scented candles were placed here and there... Rose petals were scattered in heart shape on the bed!! Many rose petals and jasmine flowers were scattered all over the floor which gave a romantic pleasent look!! Their photo frames were hanging all over there!!

The floor itself looked so romantic!! It is so spacious with only them!! There were also a couch and washroom with shower facilities at a corner!! There were also a dressing table at another corner!! Precisely it has everything that must be on a master bed room!!

No one is there in the whole cruise except them!! Cruise is stopped moving after reaching the centre of the lake!! Helpers also went to the shore with the help of the boat after doing proper alarming necessities in emergency!!

Kaavya : Mama... Idhulaam kanavu Maari irukku!! Idhukku munaadi ipdi oru place Ku naan ponadhe illa... Vera level uh!!

Varun felt contented seeing her wholeheartedly happy!!

Varun bent near her earlobes...

Varun : Indha surprise oda main reason ye Namma marriage aagi engeyume pogala... So idhu Namma honeymoon... Main matter a start panlaama..??

He whispered in his base voice and she fluttered...

Kaavya : En..na ma...in... Ma..tt..er..??

Varun : Enna di ipoye type adikura..??

Kaavya : Ad..hel...laa..m... Il...aye...

Varun back hugged her and burried his face on her neck inhaling her lavender fragrance!!

Varun : Cruise fantasy!!

She leaned back on him giving him more access where as he snuggled more on her neck inhaling her scent!!

He hugged by her waist encircling his both hands around her waist!!

They stayed like that for few minutes...

And he carried her bridally and he dropped her slowly over the heart shaped scattered rose petals on bed!!

He removed his coat and throwed that away and hovered her completely sending her completely below him!!

He first started at her forehead gaving a strong peck there and his lip lingered there for a while!!

His lips without leaving her travelling to her eyes and then nosetip... He then gave a strong peck on her philtrum brushing her upper lip!!

His lips travelled to her cheeks on both sides and he bite there...

Kaavya : Va..ru...nnnn...

She moaned slowly and softly which turned him on!!

He captured her petals on his and started to nibble her lower lip and she started to nibble his upper lip!! They both dominated equally... They then changed their position of nibbling their lips... He pinched her waist and she gasped... Using this chance he entered inside her mouth and started to devour her to the full!!

He left her after a good 5 minutes sensing her struggle to breathe!! She started to pant heavily while her chest moved up and down!! He saw the movement of her chest and gulped heavily!!

He without seeing that nuzzled to her neck inhaling her feminine fragrance!! He started to give her a hickey where she moaned holding bedspread tightly in her fist!!

He then went down and inserted his head inside her dress and went inbetween her legs... He tore off her panties and threw that away!!

Widening her legs he started to suck her fluids while she moaned heavily!! She can feel her core becoming hard for each passing minute!!

He started to give hickeys inbetween her legs near her core while she hissed and moaned in utmost pleasure feeling heaven on earth!!

He started to play with her clitoris inserting his fingers inside her core!! The whole cruise echoed her moanings!!

He then after a good few minutes came out of her dress and tore off her dress in urgency!! She blushed seeing his urgency!!

Now she in her one piece... His eyes grew dark seeing her asset well visible through the transparent lingeries!!

He himself tore off all his clothes and hovered her again!! She flipped and changed their position... Now he is under her!!

She started to torture him with her bites and he moaned... She started to trace his abs and travelled her fingers sensually through all over his body!! She then moved to his neck and gave a bite on his pulse and Adam making him moan louder this time!!

He again flipped and tore off her lingerie with a force making her to jerk and close her eyes tightly!! He kissed on her both eyes till her eye muscle relaxes and frown decreases and pecked on her forehead!!

He then again moved to her cleavage and started to roll her tongue on her sternum and gave occassional bites on her sternum and kissed there to soothe the pain!!

He saw her well grown asset which is only accessible by him and gave a peck on either sides of it!! He burried his face on her right bossoms with his fingers circling her navel and doing magic on her body!!

She closed her eyes and started to feel his mere presence on her body!! He started to nibble her right nipple while his fingers started to circle her other nipple!! He then started to nibble her left nipple while his fingers started to circle her right one!!

She bite her lips and controlling her moans!! When he started to squeeze her bossoms without knowing she moaned louder!!

And then he again started to rub her core using his partner and started to thrust her while tears pooled in her eyes...

They reached the climax and he wiped her tears and lay down beside her bringing her to his embrace covering themselves with the duvet!!

Fairytale to be continued...

Hii butterflies 🦋

How is this update..??

What will happen next..??

Will meet u all with another exciting update!!

With love,
Author 💜