[epiphanies]

You just know you're wasting life away when every second becomes internal torture.

For whatever internal, external and personal reasons, you're just simply sick of living the life you live. You refuse to make the most out of it because every single time you try since you just ruin everything and create such a mess. You're so ashamed of trying, of making a fool of yourself. You're so frustrated that you had been wrong and that you had been stupid enough to even try. You're angry at everyone for judging you and criticizing you and being right. Right about you. Right about everything.

You're so driven by these intense emotions that you harden your heart and embrace who they think you are. You prove them right because amidst the hatred and bitterness brewing inside of you, you're tired of trying to prove them all wrong. You're tired of the same old story. You're tired of being yourself. You're tired of breathing, doing and living and you just want to stop.

You don't have to stop breathing to stop being alive.

You can breathe and yet you can feel so dead.

--

Hello everybody!

This is my newest project. It tackles on some stuff I feel that a lot of people relate to but in a somewhat different light. This a bit different from my other works since this will be much more darker than those I have written before.

If you've been sticking with me through the years, you would have noticed that I took down some of my works. This is because I want a clean slate, a new beginning. This book is the start of a new writing era for me and I want to begin anew.

I'm not going to reveal too much about this yet but I'll let you know I'll be exploring with different kinds of outlets in this story. Just expect something new :)

I hope you enjoy this story as much as I want you to.

Sophie xo