𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝘆𝗲𝗿𝘀

November 6th 1983
7:56 pm
Sydney's pov

"MOM CAN WE GET DINNER ITS ALREADY ALMOST EIGHT." Sydney yelled as she unpacked another box of junk from her grandmas house.
"What? I cant hear you syd." She heard her mother yell
Sydney sighed as she grabbed some Beatle records and ran down the stairs.

"Careful your grandmother would kill you if you ran down the stairs like that." Her mother scolded
"Good thing she's dead then." She thought
"So mom." Sydney said walking into the living room where her mother was cleaning.
"Yes" her mom answered
"Two things can I have these and can we get dinner?"
She asked softly noticing the bags under her moms eyes.
"Yes and there is a sandwich on the counter."
"Okay" she said skipping into the kitchen

"Helllooooo do. You. Copy." Her walkie
Talkie said from the counter.
"What Lukas?"  Syd said bitting into her sandwich.
"We to see the most epic D&D move ever." He asked

"No. I cant and I wouldn't want to." She scoffed
"Why not." Another one of Lukas attempts to get her interested in D&D had failed.
"I'm cleaning my dead grandmas house remember? Now If you don't mind I'm trying to eat."

"Oh yeah okay then." He said frowning to himself  while nodding no at his friends.
"See you at school tomorrow bye."
"Okay." The blond sighed pushing the antenna down
"Your supposed to say-."
Sydney turned of the walkie talkie before Lukas could finish.
She bite into her sandwich while spinning around on her chair by the counter.
When she finished the girl hopped down from the seat and ran up the stairs back to the room she was cleaning. Sydney loved the room it
was her mothers In the 60s and it had a feel to it that to Sydney felt nice.

The girl walked over to the dresser looking at the pictures. Syds favorite pictures was one of her mom and a man. Sydney imagined the man was her father when she was little although it wasn't likely. When she compared the man in the picture to her in the mirror they didn't look alike.

Sydney walked back over to the spot where she was cleaning in the closet and sat down ready to clean for another 3 hours.

November 7th 1983
6:32 am

Addison hummed along to a song as she drove her uncles old rusty old truck to school. Normally her brother would drive while blasting music but he wasn't home when she left so she left with out him. Addison figured eddie would find his way to school even if he does skip every class. she pulled into the school waiting for a few middle schoolers to pass.

She sighed she hated Monday's something about Mondays make her day automatically a zero out of ten. Addison parked then turned the key for her car. The brunette pulled her hair into a ponytail and took a deep breath.

*Ring*
Addison grabbed her science book and walked frantically as to not be late while she listened to her friend Jonathan talk about how there was a rat at work or something when he stoped in the middle of his sentence

"Have you seen Will, Izzy?" He asked as they walked down the hall.
"No?" Addison said as she bumped into Nancy wheeler who wasn't with her normal Accomplice Barbra Holland.
"Oh sorry"
The girls said as Jonathan opened his mouth then hesitated.

"Hey um Nancy when did you last see Will?"
Nancy gave a weird look.
"We can't find Will and umm he was at your house."
"Last night before dinner. Sorry but I have to go I'm  meeting someone." Nancy said walking away.
"Oh okay." Johnathan said his voice fading
"You have such a crush on her." Addison said smiling as she walked away.