Ed's snack attack

Ed was snacking on cheese puffs. The powder staining his face. He didn't seem to notice his sister falke until she said something. "Ed stop eating snacks." She said pointing to him. "Huh?" Said Ed in a confused tone. Falke grabbed the bag from his hands. "Dinner is gonna be ready soon." 

She said as Ed tired to grab the bag of cheese puffs from her. "Come on falke!" He said in a annoyed tone. "One bag of cheese puffs isn't gonna spoil my appetite." Falke put her hands on her hips when he said that. "Well you've been eating snacks all day." She replied to his statement. "Besides." She quickly added. "I don't want you getting a stomach ache." Saying that falke threw the bag into the trash. "Aw, man!" Said Ed feeling disappointed.

He suddenly had an idea of how he was going to eat more snacks. He sat down on the table when it was time to eat dinner. He watched as his sister set up a plate of food in front of him. He then saw her about to sit down as well. "Now's my chance." He thought as he prepared himself. He pointed to behind falke and shouted loudly.

 "Hey what's that!" Confused falke turned around and Ed quickly threw away his dinner into the trash. When she turned back around she noticed that Ed's plate was now empty. "Wow dinner was really good." Lied Ed trying to make her believe him. "May I please be excused?" He asked politely. "You...." falke began to say but Ed got up and ran off before she could finish. "Alright!" He thought as he ran into the room where they kept all the junk food. "Snack heaven here I come!" 

Ed decided to have something to drink first so he began to quickly gulp down sodas. He burped after he dranked a few bottles and decided to eat something sweet and started to stuff his face with cookies cakes and candies. He had managed to eat a decent amount of those when he felt like he wanted to eat something cold. He went up to the freezer where they kept the frozen snacks and began to slurp on ice cream and popsicles. 

He then felt like he wanted something salty so he grabbed the largest bag of potato chips he could find. "I could do this all day." He said crunching loudly on the chips. Ed continued to stuff himself with junk food until he started to feel sick. His stomach gurgled and churned and rumbled and sloshed and bubbled and growled loudly. "I think I ate too many snacks." He said getting up and walking out of the room. 

He saw his sister falke staring at him. "Is something wrong?" She asked him noticing that he seemed uncomfortable. "I don't feel so good." He groaned clutching his stomach. Falke started to feel worried as she helped him. "Oh dear." She said as Ed moaned loudly. "What happened?" She asked as his stomach made a painful sounding gurgling noise.

 "I ate too much junk food." Said Ed rubbing his stomach a few times. Falke crossed her arms and sighed loudly. "I thought I told you to stop eating so many snacks." She said shaking her head. "But they tasted so good!" He said before his stomach began to rumble loudly. "Oooooooowwwwwww!!!!" He groaned clutching his stomach in pain. Falke gently hugged him. "It hurts so much." Said Ed starting to tear up. "Please don't cry." Said Falke trying to calm her brother down. "Ugh I feel so sick." He said as Falke continued to hug him. "Well let's just hope that you learned your lesson." She said before giggling. 

Falke helped tuck Ed into his bed. "I'll get you some medicine for your stomach ache." She said fluffing his pillow. "You just stay here and rest." Falke added as Ed tossed and turned in discomfort. "Oooooooh!" He groaned loudly as he felt like he was gonna burst. "My stomach hurts." Said Ed like Falke didn't know that. "Well I wouldn't say I told you so." Said Falke looking at him. "But I told you so." "I'm sorry." Said Ed weakly. "I should've listened to you." He said as his stomach loudly gurgled a few times. "It's ok." Said Falke trying to not sound like she was mad at him. (The end)