ETL| ColdShoulder

5

New York
5 days later
March 28th, 2022

"I can't believe I let you drag me to this club." I said to Rian as we were walking past the long line at Lucky's because someone Rian knew owned the club.

It was the grand ReOpening to this club. Luckys had always been one of the hotspots in BK, the who's who's were always present.

"Girl you need to get out, You always on mommy mode... and I get that but Mommy first bad bitch immediately after." She said brushing me off laughing.

"Pree gon be pissed." Rian said laughing as she noticed the people she knew in a section.

"Pree got no business feeling anyway about me" I retorted back.

"Bye KK you his whole babymother." She said looking at me as we walked into the section.

"Wassup y'all this my bitch KK, KK this is Sienna, Leighton and Jeriah."

"Mase, Vito and Hendrixx this KK." She said as everyone spoke but the dude Hendrix.

He just stared at me intently making me stare back not backin down.

He looked away chuckling as he intended back to counting his money with the blunt in his mouth.

He looked good to say the least freshly combed dreads to perfection, pearly white teeth with big ass cuban links decorating his neck.

She could tell he was someone just didn't know who. He definitely was a face out here tho.

 He definitely was a face out here tho

"You look good."Rian friend Sienna said as I was throwing the money on the stripper.

"Thank you love." I said smiling she was pretty asf, Skinny petite baddie.

"Girl you got Hendrixx nose wide." Jeriah said chuckling motioning over to Him.

He kept stealing glances at me while sippin out the white styrofoam in his hand.

I chuckled, I could tell he was gonna be trouble and Surprisingly I wanted to know what he be about.

Wonderful Wayne & Jackie boys by Babyface Ray and Lil Durk blasted through the speakers as it was turnt in the club.

Smoke surrounded the sections as woods were being smoked, rolled and passed between people.

As the night progressed Kalei couldn't contain her enjoyment. She was drunk, young and free. dancing on the pole in the middle of the section twerking freely to the music.