𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂

After the Last years' accident when Lily lost two of her nearest friends Hopper and Billy she wasn't the same Lily anymore

Recap...

Lily and Billy had been friends since they were born, they're mothers were also best friends and the thing was that the both of them gave birth to Billy and Lily in the same hospital and at the same time, but Billy was 2 years older than Her. He treated Lily like a sister at the same age as him but sometimes he could get a little too overprotected and Lily loved that about him. He never bossed her around and took very good care of her. But when Lily were at the end of 2nd grade Billy's parents had to move to another place after the divorce.

Then something happened to Lily's family, which led them to death. (We'll talk about Lily's family later on) 

Lily was there for put in the adoption center cause she was just She moved to a new family but they didn't treat you that well. One day she went to the skate park and found someone that she never thought she would ever see again in her life. ''Billy Hargrove''. He had grown so much and he had curly dirty blond shoulder-length hair with and a small mustache, but his smile, his eyes, and his voice were all the same except for that it was a little bit darker now but still, it was so easy to recognize him. 

And then he suddenly turned to where Lily was standing  way. He couldn't believe his eyes. Right there and then stood his Best friend whom he loved with all his life, his sister from another mother was there standing just 15 meters away from him holding a skateboard. She had that light tan skin with the brown hair in two french braids. Oh and those big unique baby blue eyes that makes her stand out is absolutely unique. Lily was wearing her black crop top with the two green dragons on and the over sized green flannel with the light blue jeans 

After a while of trying to confirm that Billy was standing just a few meters away from her, she finally run up to him and hugged Billy.  They both spoke of all the things that happened in they're life. Billy knew when she told him about her family that Lily didn't have it good there because of how she spoke. Billy of course offered Lily to stay with him (move in). She hesitated for  a while but knew it was for the best so Lily accepted his offer. Then she got to know that he was only visiting town and that he actually live at Hawkins. They moved there a while ago cause of his mothers death and now his dad was married to another woman. Lily wasn't really fond of Billy's dad and he didn't really liked Lily either.  But she knew it was worth to move out of her current house. A few weeks of trying to  

When you both moved to Hawkins you were introduced to Billy's stepsister ''Max Mayfield''  And you noticed directly that Billy hated her, but for some reason, you didn't and you enjoyed having her around and Billy noticed this sudden change of your happiness because he wasn't getting your attention anymore and this made him HATE Max to the point that he started to hate you too and got distanced. You didn't know why, so when you tried to talk to him he would just get up and leave. So you just started to hang out with Max and her friends instead because you thought that he had grown up and found new friends he could hang out with instead of you. You were mostly spending time with Eleven and got to know her a little more, and about the previous years. You noticed that you had a pretty similar interest to the rest of the group. On one particular day you wanted to go and get some ice cream when you got there you saw Billy and went to him. You thought that it was time to ask Billy why he has been so distant lately, but when you went up to him he immediately start screaming at you. He screamed things like ¨What the f*ck do you want from me, huh?!¨ and  ¨You are a psychopath who thinks that I would be friends with you!¨also ¨You are a stupid girl with no family because you killed them all! YOU ARE A MONSTER AND A FREAK!!¨ Everybody in the shop turned they're heads to wards the both of you, and they were whispering. Those last words he said about you and your family made you so sad but also furious, because he had promised not to tell anyone about it. And then you yelled at him, loudly with tears of anger in your eyes. ¨You promised, you swore not to tell ANYONE and yet you still did!!¨ I thought I knew you Billy! I thought I could trust you, but I was wrong!¨You are a selfish idiot, who is a monster who treats his stepsister so badly!