VEROSIKAAAA

Its been about a week since you've joined the crew. You've found out a lot of shit. Loona does absolutely nothing. Moxxie is a total wimp and always fights with blitzo but gets the job done. Stolas and blitzo fuck- I heard them talking on the phone, Millie is a badass that's kinda it. So you don't have much to do but try to make yourself entertained so as you are all driving to the office blitzo is signing some song Millie and moxxie are being they're usual self. While you were listening to this all and watching it thennnn- blitzo turned really fast it obviously freaked you the fuck out- you whimpered at that moxxie and Millie looked at you but you just stared at blitzo tell he grabbed a microphone thing "oh you suck for life do ya?" he grabbed it and turned it on and started to yell out of it. You then watched as Veronika mayday comes out of the car "holy shit" was all you we're able to say, blitzo looked really frustaraded. You watched as blitzo and verosika argued. You looked as Millie and moxxie ducked. Loona looked at her self in a mirror as you just sat there in shock. You could not believe that she knew the dumbass. She walked by as loona ducked. Blitzo was gonna make a theart before a very tall hell hound showed up behind him I sighed about to get out of the car because I still had to do my fucking job. Whether she was a hot celebrity or not. Blitzo then made a joke. Then she walked away with that fucker. That asshole has some nerve. I peeked my head out of the window "hey boss you ok?" "yes" then everyone asked some questions. I can't believe they dated. Then Millie asked a question that snapped me out of my thoughts. "What was sex with her like?" "MILLIE" me and moxxie both screamed at her. I was done with this shit something had to be done. Millie went to go park the van. I walked by and put blitzo on my shoulders. "What the actual fuck are you doing y/n?" I giggled a bit "making you a lil taller" he mumbled something but never told me to put him down I finally put him down when we got inside. Loona ran into- vortex? Then she blushed. That girl has some horrible taste- blitzo of course got all protective when we found out she was on the same floor. Blitzo got mad and moxxie voulentered to go in there. But I told him that I was the bodyguard so I went in they all looked at me I blushed. The spotlight was on me. I went right back out blitzo looked up at me confused. "I can't do that shit. They are all looking at me lustfully I'm not up for that. Soo moxxie went in and then he came out with some- kiss marks so blitzo went in and i came with. They came so close to each others faces I thought they were gonna kiss. You looked at her as she winked at you. You and blitz walked out before you walked out you looked at her and stuck your tounge out. You grabbed blitzo and made him face you. "Your such a bitch for dating her." "I know" he said and with that we needed a plan.