Are we really gonna do this?

5
[Christmas Special]

This is my first time writing smut so please understand if anything isn't anatomically correct or sounds weird. I avoided using the word d*ick unless it was a name due to embarrassment so I can say that the sexual enter course part will be a bit cringy. This is my longest chapter yet! I hope you enjoy~

...

Here it is, the international celebration. The crisp, cut throat smell and taste of Christmas Eve air. People drinking hot chocolate, knitting, buying and wrapping presents to soon celebrate the holiday of family. Those without a family begin having thoughts of what they want, can't have, can't afford and lost. Lost in the cycle of thought/mind every year on this very holiday.

.Damian's POV.
After all this time Jon is in my bed. The door has to stay a bit open due to, "safety reasons" but he's in my bed. I didn't know that I would have the feeling of relief when it was all over seeing how I thought I wouldn't care that much of anyone knowing but I feel it. My brothers peek in my room every once in awhile for a laugh but I don't mind because Jon is in my bed.

Jon's head is on my lap turning to the television watching some idiotic show. I'm not even paying attention to the TV, I can't help but stare at him as the colours of the TV reflect on him illuminating the expressions on his face. It's still only around five but the grey sky makes it seem later. It's freezing outside but the mansion has a good heating system and with Jon on me it feels even hotter.

His face turns to look at me as he comments on the movie we're (mainly he's) watching. His lips brush against my member without him even realizing it. I feel a growing boner as he talks on about who knows what. The tent in my pants is now big enough for him to notice. I watch his face grow red as he sits up beside me, covers our lower bodies with the blanket as he palms me.

I start to breathe harder and harder the faster he goes until he zips down my pants at goes under my boxers and starts stroking me off. My face goes hot and I start to sweat before releasing my sticking liquid all over his hands. I try to cover my moan with my hand. It was white like the winter snow that's still coming down hard. He looks up at me and our eyes meet. I walk over to close my bedroom door and lock it.

*click*

I speed walk over to my bed to finish what we started. With every gasp and hitch in his voice, I create another mark on his light skin. I thought it was always pretty light but seeing how it was now winter his skin was practically the same colour as outside.
I quickly take off his shirt and play with his nipples. As my licking, biting, kissing and sucking became lower down to his v-line.

We usually only went this far but Jon started to zip off his pants staring at me while he did, we were gonna do it. Now both of us only in our boxers, two lone sweaty bodies on a bed- we bring each other closer. Now on top of him, rubbing our members together, feeling pleasure. After a few more minutes of heavy panting we both cum.

I look down at his boxers wanting to take them off, I go to ask him but before I could even get a word out he says, "yes". "But you don't even know what I'm going to ask, or say", I responded. "Whatever you're gonna do, I trust you. It's really me you shouldn't trust. I could hur-" before Jon said another work I put a finger on his soft, plump lips. "You're not going to hurt me." I reassured him.