✎ ᴄʜ 28 : 𝙰 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛

[Cringey smut ahead. Proceed with caution 😳]

Jimin turned in his seat. Fuck these two idiots for making him horny. They couldn't wait till they got home, could they? They just had to start a full-blown make out session in the car.

Just great.

This was awkward in a way. Almost like watching a sex tape of himself and Jungkook and being able to join in as well.

Jimin shook his head. Their moans were messing with his thoughts.

"Fuck," Jimin whispered when he saw the hickey's Taehyung had decorated onto Jungkook's neck.

"Isn't this a little too restricting?" Jimin whispered as he caressed Taehyung's cheek, "How about we join Jungkookie in the backseat?"

The frantic nod the older gave him made him chuckle. Jimin helped Taehyung climb in the backseat before he himself joined them. Taehyung already had his hand wrapped around Jungkook's penis and had begun to stroke him slow and steady.

"Jesus, forgive me," Jimin whispered as he grabbed Taehyung by the back of his neck and pulled him close to press their lips together.

Jimin moaned when Taehyung tongue swiped across his bottom lip, begging for entrance. The oldest granted him access and parted his lips.

Taehyung was a hella good kisser, Jimin realised as the younger slid his tongue in.

Jungkook moaned at a hard tug Taehyung delivered to his cock.

Jimin broke the kiss and wrapped his lips around Jungkook's cock. He bobbed his head up and down the length and Jungkook would have been a moaning mess if Taehyung hadn't claimed his lips to swallow the sounds he made.

"Ride him," Taehyung ordered and Jimin's dick twitched in his pants.

He allowed Taehyung to unzip his pants and free his cock from it's restraints.

"Face Jungkook and ride him," Taehyung whispered in his ears and Jimin shivered at the authoritative tone.

He obeyed and slowly sunk down on the youngest's cock. He let out a soft moan Taehyung pressed kisses to his neck, hand softly rubbing his tummy under his shirt.

Jungkook moaned as Jimin picked pace gradually, loving the way the older clenched around him.

"Fuck," Jimin cursed as Taehyung wrapped his hand around his dick and stroked him.

Eventually, Jungkook got impatient and gripped Jimin under his thighs before roughly thrusting into him. Jimin let out a choked cry as his hole was abused by his boyfriend and his neck, by his soulmate.

Jungkook leaned forward and claimed Jimin's lips, his thrusts grew harder and deeper as he did. Jimin dug his nails into Jungkook's shoulder as pleasure built up in his abdomen.

Taehyung stroked him faster and before Jimin knew it, ropes of white shot from the tip and decorated the youngest's clothed chest. Jimin panted and rested his head against Jungkook's shoulder. He felt light kisses pressed to his hair and couldn't help the smile that crept onto his face.

"You did good," Taehyung whispered before he kissed the shell of Jimin's ear.

- 6 July, 2022 -

Now if you'll excuse me, I'mma go and bury myself for this cringey smut. (Pained smile)