Prologue

It's been weeks since your Overblot as Riddle held his hand on your forehead. "Y/N...You need to rest otherwise you won't recover fully." Riddle looked at you as he'd sigh. "Trey, Come in here please.." Trey nodded as he'd enter the dorm careful to make sure not to startle you. "Yes Riddle?" Riddle sighed. "Trey, I need you to take care of the Dorm for me while I make sure Y/N's Contion is ok since she did Overblot..You got it Trey?" Trey nodded. "I hear you Riddle..I'll leave you two alone."

Trey had left slowly closing Riddle's door behind him trying to not make a Noise as you'd look over at Riddle. "Riddle, I'm fine you don't got to keep worrying about me you know...I can take care of myself." Riddle sighed. "I know Y/N...I'm worried about you..Just rest up right now..I'll see you in the moring." Riddle had stood up and took your bowl off his desk as he'd leave room quietly.

Cater had looked over towards Riddle. "Housewarden..? Why are you caring for Y/N so much...she's like the only female student in all of Heartslabyul.." Riddle sighed. "I know that Cater..But we're lovers we can't leave each other alone for so long..." Cater glared. "Ohhh...I seeee~~~" Cater had leaned in closer to  Riddle. "Your in love with Y/N aren't you....!" Riddle's face had flushed bright red embarrassed as Riddle ran into the Rose Maze.