1 - Paint those Roses!

You'd look up from Riddle's bed as you'd stand up as you'd carefully open the door. "Riddle..? Can you help me with Rose painting duty today..?" Riddle nodded as he'd stand up and walk over to you giving you a gentle smile. "Of course I can help you Y/N...After all your still not fully recovered from your overblot..." You'd smile as you'd kiss Riddle on the check. "Thank you so much Riddle!"

Serval Heartslabyul students glanced over towards them as Riddle's face flushed pink as the students whispered. "How come Y/N gets housewarden's help with Rose 0m Painting Duty...?" You'd hear them as You'd snap at them. "That's because we're lovers~" You'd walk out into the Rose  Maze holding onto Riddle's hand being careful not to fall over. "Here we are Y/N..I'll paint them for you since you can't use your Magic just yet." You'd nod as Riddle used his magic to paint the entire rose bush red at once."

"There you go Y/N..I won't chop off your head since you kindly asked me to help you." You'd smile. "Thank you Riddle~!" Riddle smiled back. "It's no more." He'd turn towards a dripping Rose Bush. "But I will have those IDOITS heads when they get back to the dorm~" You'd sigh. "Riddle...Calm down ok?" Riddle nodded. "Alright my beloved Sweet Tea." You'd smile. "Thank you Beloved Strawberry."

all the Heartslabyul students were watching from behind their Rose Trees. "How does Y/N get on Housewarden's good side..?! So quickly in fact!" They'd be muttering upon themselves.