Sarabi's Death

At some point in Kopa's life, Sarabi felt her time has come

At some point in Kopa's life, Sarabi felt her time has come. She called Simba, Kopa & the Lionesses To her side. She then opened her eyes and saw her son and grandson with Lionesses behind them. She knew her time was coming to a close and she wanted to say some last words to everyone around her so she started with her grinds on "Kopa, come here" she said Weakly "I'm here grandma." He told her she then looked at her and said "I'm glad to have seen you born and I know you'll be the best king the Pride Lands has ever seen." Then Kopa says "Thanks, Grandma." Then she turned to her son "Simba, you're the best son I could ever ask for and thank you for saving the Pride Lands, especially me and Nala from Scar." Then she turned to Timon & Pumbaa "Timon, Pumbaa, Thank you for helping my son during his difficult days." Then Timon said "Of course madam, It was my honor." Then She turned to Nala "Thank you for bringing my son back to the Pride lands and good luck raising Kopa." A lioness said "You can't leave us!" but Sarabi said "My time has come." Then she closes her eyes forever which leaves Simba and Kopa shocked and depressed. But then she appeared in the sky reuinted with Mufasa and making them glad she was able to see her mate again. the Pride Landers mourned Sarabi's Death yet they were glad to see her at peace. They understood it was the circle of life and she completed her journey in the circle of life. She was forever remembered and Rafiki began to make paintings of her, remembering the former queen of the Pride lands which was Sarabi, who got to live to see her grandson Kopa.