Chapter 16

*Rita's POV*

I sat in my hotel room across from my husband, who had a worried look on his face. I stared down at the sheets on the bed as everything ran through my mind at hyper speed. I could feel the sting of the tears as they formed in my eyes. My chest was heavy and it ached as the harsh breaths left my mouth. My skin felt like it was on fire due to increase in my body temperature as the overwhelming anger and hurt coursed through my veins. Roman had just come clean about everything that happened between him and Amber. I felt sick. Literally turned stomach sick. The more I thought on it the harder it was to hold back my tears. I stared at my hand as the droplets of water dotted it. Roman must have noticed too, because he tried to lift my head with his hand. I pushed his hand away from me and stood up off the bed.

How could he do this to me? How could he do this with her of all people? I would have rather it been the woman in the bar. Not Amber. Not the woman I considered my best friend. How could she do this to me, after everything I've done for her? That bitch is going to pay. When I get my hands on her, she's gonna regret she ever met me.

Roman jumped off the bed to stand in front of me. He tried wiping my tears but they flowed to heavy.

"Rita baby, I'm so so sorry," he said.

I placed my face in my hands and leaned against the wall as I cried my eyes out. The hurting was replaced with anger as I shoved him away from me as hard as I could. He went flying back onto the bed. I wished it was the floor as I pounced on him. I straddled him before I began slamming my fist down wherever they could hit him. He shielded his face as much as he could but I caught him with a few slaps. He grabbed my hands and pinned them against my chest.

"Baby stop," he pleaded.

"Get off me! I fucking hate you!" I screamed.

"I'm sorry Ri," he said with sorrowful eyes.

"Let me go Leati! GET OFF ME!" I screamed.

"Not until you calm down baby, please," he begged.

I continued to struggle against him until I couldn't anymore. My arms went limp and I just cried. He grabbed my shoulders and held me close. As much as my head and body wanted to push him away, my heart wanted to be in his arms more. I don't know what it was but the fact that he could be taken away from me made me feel scared and a bit weak. A twinge of the feeling I use to have when I was with my ex- husband came back for a split second.

"Get off me!" I yelled as I mustered up enough strength to push him away from me.

I stood up before I headed for the door. Roman tried to stop me but I was already in the hall. I looked to my right to see Paige, Cameron & Natalya standing there talking. A little further down, was Dean talking to Wade Barrett and Dolph Ziggler.

"Hey Rita. Welcome back, is Joe in?" a female voice asked.

I immediately recognized the voice. I gritted my teeth together as I turned to face her. Her presence made my body boil. All I could see was her kissing my husband, trying to get him in bed. I clenched my hands into fists as Amber smiled at me. Before my mind could advise otherwise, my body launched at her. Both of us hit a wall then fell to the floor with a thud. I could hear people gasp as they looked on. Amber screamed as I slammed my fist into her face. I could hear people yelling for me to stop but my body wouldn't listen. I was overwhelmed with emotions.

I felt someone's arm wrap around me before I was pulled away from Amber. I tried to get a grip into her hair but she crawled away from me. I flailed my arms thinking it was Roman holding me.

"WHAT THE FUCK! RITA!" Amber yelled huffing.

"Don't act like you don't know!" I yelled back.

She stood looking confused as Seth came to her aid.