Chapter 10

Somewhere onstage in front of the Leone Kingdom gates was a guillotine with Aldrich's head being exposed. His body was seen lying on the flat wooden plates with his hands and feet being cuffed. You can see Pound behind the lectern making an announcement to all the anthropomorphic animals in the kingdom. Both on surface and in the Underworld.

Right on the left side of the lectern were Venia and Hyper.

"Hear me, citizens of Leone Kingdom and residents of the Underworld. I hereby decree that we have conquered this world and so, you must follow the new ruler and obey his commands. Otherwise, you'll be sent to the dungeon—" Pound then, turned his head to Aldrich with an evil smirk on his face. "—just like how I'm going to execute the king."

"No! You can't kill the king! He's done nothing wrong to us!" one of the female citizens said.

"She's right!" another one said, this time, a male one. "If you execute him, we'll never be able to—"

"Blah-blah-blah. With all this persuading of not killing the king, our first order is to not mention the name of the king! You got that?!" he asked them with an angry tone in his voice.

This tone shot arrows of fear through the two citizens causing them to quickly nod in response. You can also see sweat dropping at their right temples.

Pound's glaring expression turned into an evil smirk, "Good. Now, onto the first stage." His eyes turned to Hyper sending him a mental signal.

This mental signal made Hyper excited as the usual wacky expression appeared on his face. His high-pitched cackle escaped his mouth. His skills made his way to the rope. Right next to the guillotine. He then, pulled out his scissors saying, "Let the fun begin!" Then, he cut the rope.

The rope sent the blade through the lion king's neck completing the first stage.

Gasps of ghastly shocks escaped the mouths of the Leone Kingdom residents as well as cackles from the Underworlders.

"Venia! Make sure the king is dead," Pound told her.

"You got it, honey," replied Venia.

With that being said, Venia made his way to rhe guillotine to see if he's officially dead. Turns out, no body was seen nor even a head.

"Well?" she heard Pound asking her.

A sigh escaped her mouth. "You boys."

She made his way back to Pound and Hyoer to inform the truth. "Okay, we may have completed the first stage, but there's no sign of the king's body."

"His body is gone?!" asked Hyper in shock.

"But... But how is that even possible?!" asked Pound in shock.

"I think it's best for you to find out yourself," a familiar male voice said.

Once everyone turned around, they're now face-to-face with the Royal Guardians themselves along with Aldrich himself. Up on a small hill not far from the stage.

"What?! You're still alive?!" Hyper asked in a state of shock.

"I thought I already had you trapped in the cave!!!" said Pound, then his head turned to Aldrich. "And how did you escape from he guillotine?"

"It isn't I, who escaped it myself," answered Aldrich.

"Yup. Intellizo used his sorcery skills to teleport him to us," said Leo.

Intellizo nodded in response. "Mhm."

Rage started occurring Pound as a growl escaped his mouth. "Why you miserable wizard!" He turned his head to Venia, Hyper and the other Underworlders. "Keep crushing the king and the Royal Guardians until they're nothing but dust!"