3| Music Talks

"Y'all are too funny", Naomi says laughing at her followers comments on Instagram live. She was currently writing a song but decided to interact with her fans, it had been too long.

User2: girl where tf have you been?
User87: When the new album?! I'm ready to cry.

"I told y'all I was busy and I'm working on the album girl." Said Naomi, flashing her notebook page to them quickly before they can see the words.

Naomi chatted with her fans for ten more minutes before receiving a phone call. She glanced up at the caller Id.
Incoming call from:Mom💗

"Alright y'all I gotta go, I'll see y'all soon", Naomi said.

user56: mhm🍅
user35: you don't mean that shit Jody🥲
naomistanpage: she bout to get otp with a boy don't think we ain't hear yo ringtone😒

"Y'all pleaseee stop!" Naomi slouches over laughing and reading the comments. She shakes her head and ends the live.

"Hi mom" Naomi says answering the phone. "Don't you "hi mom" me, you done moved down there and forgot to call me?" Her mom fussed. "No mommy I've just been getting situated and working on my album."

"Oh you know we been missing you up here, your dad is acting tough like he wasn't crying". "Cause I wasn't crying!", fussed Naomi's dad from the other room. "That man hears everything I'm telling you", mumbles her mom.

"Naomi how are you baby?"her dad says while taking the phone from his wife. "Oh I'm alright daddy, how are you?" "I've been doing the best I can baby" he says as the mood gets glum.

Naomi's parents health has declined in the past few years but now it just seems to be overwhelming for them.

"How's my baby doing?", her mom changes the subject. "He's doing better, I put him in a big brother program". In disbelief her mother says "I'm sure that went over well, you know how he can be". Shaking her head she replied "oh trust me it took a lot of convincing, maybe a bit of bribing".

Before moving to Charlotte you could barely get a word out of Nalo especially if you weren't his immediate family. Which is why Naomi values his and Melo's relationship. She couldn't believe how fast he warmed up to him.

"Oh I'm sure it did, hey we gotta go my stories on" says her dad looking at the clock. "Okay dad-" . The phone hangs up before she can finish her sentence. She just laughed.

I didn't even know "stories" still came on.
.........

"Yeah, we could've been...oh no"
Naomi sang finishing the recording of the song.

"Niceeeee!" A loud voice yelled.

Naomi blushed before playfully rolled her eyes at him. "This is about to start so much mess."

Introducing Bryson Tiller, "the work bae"  people speculate them being together all the time especially since they never deny it.

"Gotta give the people what they want, when we dropping?" He asked.

"Tonight? Naomi asked hopefully. "Yeah that's sounds good", he replied plopping down on the studio's couch. Walking over Naomi sits very close to him.

"All this space and you up under me..move" he jokes. "Boy bye, say cheese". Naomi moves her camera close to him as he smiles.

The two continue to have a mini photo shoot until their song uploaded onto streaming platforms.

"Anddd done" she said after their attempt was successful.

After 15 minutes they were already trending.

#1 on Apple Music
#5 on Spotify
#7 on YouTube
#Bryomi
#wecouldvebeen

"#Bryomi? said Bryson scrunching up his face.
"Please don't get me started, you should read some of the comments".

People were "putting two and two together" or so they thought, the internet was always assuming things about them.

"He don't got a clue in the fucking world" she joked as they laughed together.

.

.

.

.

.

JB<3