Fallen apart and and put back together

the year 1986 chery and kadie meet at a lesbian bar. "Ive never seen you around here" says Kadie. "Yea im not that sure wether i like girls or not just coming to see the girls" " Well you are looking at a girl right now" Says Cheryl "Wanna go in the bathroom and scissor?" "NO" says cheryl. "I thought girls were different all you want is sex" Cheryl leaves angrily. Years go by and it is now 2022. Cheryl has found a young husband named quaran. Kadie (going by that vegan teacher on social media) has been cancelled many times but has come back to social media even coming out as bi. Cheryl and quaran are made fun of because they want to have a child but because of there 40 year age gap Cheryl cannot provide a child. This causes much tension between the two. Quaran suggests a surrogate but cheryl wants the baby to be her own. Aftera heated argument between the two, cheryl leaves to go blow off some steam. She walks in to a "girl bar" to stay away from men. Cheryl sits down and suddenly she hears a familiar voice "you look kind of familiar, CHERYL?" "KADIE?" "Long time no see" says kadie "how have you been?" "Not so good me and my husband have been arguing alot." " Well i know how to kake you feel good" says kadie "Im very flattered but ive thought about it and i dont think i want to be with a woman." "You seriously haven't thought of being with a woman in over 30 years?" " Youve got to be open to new things" kadie goes in for a kiss. They kiss for a beautiful 10 seconds. "This is wrong i have a husband." Cheryl says. "Well you didnt stop me from kissing you." Kadie leads cheryl into the bathroom slowly rubbing herself as they walk. Cheryl and kadie then have the most magical 10 minutes of their lives. As they leave the bathroom holding hands, cheryl sees quarans sister and she sees cheryl...
FINISHING SOON