Movie Night

Heya guys! It's da author here, and I know. I haven't been uploading and I have a perfectly good reason. Life. [2023 me: WTF HOW MANY YEARS HAS IT BEEN HOW HAVE I NOT UPDATED  FOR YEARS?!?!?!?!?! I AM SO SORRY GUYS AND 173 READS?!?!??!?!!? ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?!?!? YOU GUYS ARE INSANE!!!!! XD I LOVE YOU GUYS SORRY FOR DISAPPEARING FOR... 2 years? ANYWAY IM SORRY AND ENJOY THIS CHAPTER] [ALSO. I MAY HAVE LOST MY WRITING TOUCH. I DON'T EVEN RECOGNIZE THAT I WROTE THIS. SO JUST TRY TO ENJOY IT, PLEASE?]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are sitting next to Frisk, trying to pick a movie. Frisk was slightly leaning on your shoulder, which embarrassed you, to say the least. The couch suddenly feels more uncomfortable. You ask Frisk for suggestions, until Chara hit you on the head with a pillow from behind.

"Ow! Chara, what was that for?" You said, looking at your sister with an eyebrow raised.

"For trying to watch a movie without me." Chara sat on the couch next to you.

"Hey, don't start yet! I got popcorn!" Asriel said, running over with four bags of popcorn. 

Asriel handed the popcorn to you, Frisk, and Chara, and sat down next to Frisk. At least the embarrassment was gone. Chara, however, decided it would be hilarious to throw bits of popcorn at your head.

"Chara, knock it off." You say, slightly amused.

"Mmmmm. Nope." She says with a smirk.

"Chara, you're annoying all of us. Cut it out." Frisk said, looking at her sister. Your mischievous sister somehow thought that was an invitation to throw popcorn at her face too.

"Chara, you're being mean again!" Asriel piped up, as he chewed his popcorn.

"I know." Chara leaned back and ate popcorn like a normal person.

"So, what movie do you guys want to watch?" You ask, clicking on the remote.

"The last of us!" Chara yelled. It would seem her stubborn nature never falters.

Asriel shuddered at the thought of it. 

"No way, Chara, I'm not watching that ever again." Asriel flatly said.

"Me neither." Frisk stated, refusing to look at Chara.

Y/N chuckled. 

"Well, It would seem you've been vetoed, Chara. How about... Transformers?" You say.

Asriel frowned. 

"But so many Cybertronians die! It's so sad." He whimpered.

Chara groaned. 

"At this point, Asriel will whine so much, we'll have to watch Peppa Pig!" Chara complained.

"No I won't! And I'm not whining, Chara." Asriel shot back.

"Will the two of you cut it out before I shove a taco down your throat?" Frisk said, much apparently annoyed.

Y/N laughed at that and patted Frisk's head, who pouted, but you saw the tiniest hint of satisfaction on her face, which confused you a little. Chara rolled her eyes, groaning and muttering something about 'getting married already'. The four of you eventually decide to watch Home Alone, and you all enjoyed watching the movie. You all fall silent as the movie played, and you could feel Frisk leaning on your arm. You slightly blushed, but accepted the gesture. Soon after the movie ended, you stretch and look around at your friends. They were all asleep. Chara was somehow sleeping on the couch upside down, Asriel was curled up in a ball and sleeping, and Frisk was sleeping, still leaning on your arm. You can feel Frisk gently breathing in and out. You smiled and decided to take them to their rooms. You gently uprighted Frisk, and picked up Asriel, who was sleeping in what you thought was an awkward position. You gently picked him up and walked up the stairs and placed him in the bottom of his bunk bed. You go back down. You consider picking Chara up, but realize it would be impossible to get her on the top of the bunk bed, and decided to take her to her room last. You then pick Frisk up, who was, in your opinion, sleeping most peacefully. You take her to your room, and place her in the bottom of her bunk bed. As you go back down, you realize Chara had changed her position, now sleeping on her stomach. You raise an eyebrow, and finally decide to pick her up. Oof. She was much heavier than the other two. Chara really needs to lay off the chocolate. You take her to Asriel's room and somehow manage to push her onto the top of the bunk bed. You went back to your room, exhausted. Then you realize you didn't clean up downstairs. You groan, and went back into the living room. Since the vacuum would be way too loud, you quietly sweep up the floor and threw away the mess. You sighed. You go into the kitchen to drink a glass of water. Then you trudged back to your room and climbed up to your bed. You sigh. Well, that was tiring. Time for some good, well earned, sleep.