Author's Note

Disclaimer:

Warning ⚠️: This story may contain sensitive scenes or topics that may not be comfortable to readers.

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events, and incidents are purely either a product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Okay, so basically this is my first time writing a book because I am used to writing One-Shots— previously kwento ko lang, I started writing when I was in Grade 11 or 12 ng mga one-shots (pero mula bata hilig ko na talaga magsulat ng random) but then I stopped when I reached 1st year college. Natengga ako for almost 2-3 years na hindi nagsusulat idk if writer's block or what pero nawalan talaga akong gana magsulat, until recently when motivation kicked in—because of Doc T, I started to write again. 

I decided to challenge myself to create one and to unravel the things I haven't experienced before. It is such a refreshing start to actually go out of my comfort zone and battle my doubts and second thoughts.

Additionally, I named Y/N here pero kayo pa rin 'yon reader/s but if you are not comfortable with the name, feel free to use any. If you do not like the plot or this AU in general, the door is wide open, please do not hesitate to leave. I am only here to write and entertain.

Please be patient with me. If you see any grammatical errors and terms that I did not use properly since I only used the most reliable source in the whole universe which is Google (No sarcasm intended), do not hesitate to correct me and I am more than willing to be mindful of the things I am not aware of.

Without further ado, I hope you enjoy reading my story, as much as I enjoy writing for you!